DISCLAIMER

Hundreds of years ago, the Moon Goddess lost the battle against the black witches due to a lack of support. Selene battled thousands of deadly creatures alone. Hence, she decided to make a creature that rules the land, forests, mountains, and volcanoes. These creatures are called Werewolves. They become the protectors of mankind against the black witches who want to conquer the world. Each werewolf tribe or pack has an Alpha who leads and protects their territory. They can shapeshift and have super strength, but they cannot win against other creatures who have elemental powers. Thus, the Moon Goddess made a gem and split it into eight. The gems contain a power that only the Alpha can handle or wield, and it has been passed from generation to generation. They turned the gem into a symbol that shows who they are and evolves through time when werewolves are powerful enough.

------

All names, characters, and situations mentioned in this novel are made up. No reference to genuine people (living or dead), locations, structures, or objects should be inferred or implied.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to names, places, or events is purely coincidental. Might contain some scenes that are not suitable for ages 18 and below. Please read at your own risk!

No part of the story should be reproduced without the permission of the writer/publisher.
This story is unedited; expect some typographical errors.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME! IF YOU SEE OR KNOW ANYONE GIVING OR SELLING SOFT COPIES OF MY STORIES, KINDLY REPORT IT TO ME.

[COLLAB SERIES]
-The Cold Blooded Alpha by mistyplenilune
-Of The Moon by Zhymyx_Rham
-Wintercrest: Destiy of Eternity by KnightOfSilverSky
-Take Me To War by Jepoylee
-Wolf in me by MidoriVerde
-The Alpha's Hunter by
-The Coursed Alpha by MISSCESANIA