Character Profiles:

Owen 'Juice' Justice:
Rank: Godfather
Pronouns: He/Him
Symbol: Orange
Owen was raised by a well known crime family and he started working in his own crew at the age of five, they became an official gang when Owen turned thirteen. He started the gang with three of his friends to protect those who needed it, people like them; he was elected as Godfather unanimously and runs the gang.

Scott 'Star' Denholm:
Rank: Boss
Pronouns: He/Him
Symbol: Galaxy swirl
Scott grew up almost all of his life with Owen and Eloise, they were practically siblings, ride or die, three peas in a pod. Scott had forever been Owen's right hand man since the day they met and he is the reason the gang has such trustworthy members, he's never been wrong about someone's character.

Bek 'Muscles' Yamon:
Rank: Underboss
Pronouns: Any
Symbol: Bicep
She met Owen, Scott and Eloise in their early teens, he was around fourteen at the time; they had been like siblings since the day Bek punched a bully right in the nose to protect Scott. They fit perfectly into their little group.

Eloise 'Soup' Felixa:
Rank: Consigliere
Pronouns: She/Her
Symbol: Bowl
Eloise and Scott were bounced around the foster care system for the first 5 years of their life together until they landed in Phil and Kristen's care, a renound gang couple that introduced them to Owen's family, they were an inseparable trio from that day onwards. Eloise is the resident negotiator for petty things and third after Owen and Scott for more serious matters.

Krow 'Fang' Fendley:
Rank: Caporegime to Soldier Crew 1
Pronouns: It/Its
Symbol: Wing
Krow was a loner for most of its childhood until it turned sixteen when it found itself on the Minecraft territory begging for sanctuary, Phil and Kristen granted safety and the teen immediately became friends with the second in command of the Rats Gang. Scott trained Krow personally and secured it its spot in Owen's inner circle, it is the best shot out of any of the crew.

Martyn 'Tailor' Woods:
Rank: Caporegime to Soldier Crew 2
Pronouns: He/Him
Symbol: Tree
Martyn had started his journey as a soldier in the Southlands Gang and rose through those ranks until the Southland Gang needed an Ambassador to meet with Owen and his crew to keep the peace. Soon the Southlands Gang disbanded on peaceful terms with each other to move on in their own separate ways and Martyn stayed on with Owen's gang.

Sniff 'Paint' Erish:
Rank: Caporegime to Soldier Crew 3
Pronouns: Any
Symbol: Paintbrush
A notorious local graffiti artist was employed to design the logo and tattoos for the early Rats Gang inner circle but the first day she arrived to meet Owen, she was attacked by a rival gang. He fended them off on their own, this impressed El and Bek who were lurking in the shadows. Sniff was hired permanently and rose through the ranks over the years to come.

Shelby 'Shubble' Grace:
Rank: Caporegime to Soldier Crew 4
Pronouns: She/Her
Symbol: Flower
Shelby was one of Scott's old foster sisters and he never forgot about her. Once Scott had turned sixteen, he and Owen helped Shelby escape the abusive home and put her under their protection, no one ever came looking for her. Shelby was offered higher roles time and time again but she refused, she wanted to help kids like her and get to train the new recruits. She also enjoyed the added bonus of being the 'Soldier Mother', it warmed her heart.

Apo 'Needle' Kuna:
Rank: Soldier in Crew 1
Pronouns: Any
Symbol: Needle
A local seamstress who got into trouble with the wrong people, however, Krow happened to be in the shop at the time and scared off the rivals. Krow offered to take Apo back to the Rats Gang Headquarters on one condition, that condition being Apo became part of their crew and swore loyalty to them. Apo agreed and started working as a seamstress and soldier for the Rats Gang.

Acho 'Poet' Denholm:
Soldier in Crew 1
He/They
Quill
Seperated at a young age from his older brother, Acho grew up with criminals and rebels until Scott came back into his life and brought him in the Rats Gang. Acho is the only one who has come close to beating Bek in hand to hand combat.

Jimmy 'Solidarity' Gaming:
Soldier in Crew 2
He/Him
Joystick
Jimmy, much like Martyn, started in the Southlands Gang and was a high ranking member until the day of the split. He moved with Martyn and was offered a leadership role but he always preferred knife fighting so he stuck with being a soldier.

Lizzie 'Lady' Shadow:
Soldier in Crew 2
She/Her
Turtle
Lizzie was a baker, technically. She owns a bakery, however she also dabbles in the art of poison, this was a useful asset to the Rats Gang. If the police ask, she's a baker, if a fellow Rat asks, she's a skilled assassin.

Oliver 'Law' Sleepy:
Soldier in Crew 3
They/He
Pen
Oliver started their career as an innocent lawyer but he saw the bad side of the system. They ended up under the protection of the Rats Gang when he stood up against the wrong corrupted politician.

Will 'Squid' Low:
Soldier in Crew 3
He/They
Squid
No one really knows when Will joined the gang, they showed up with Oliver a few times and were welcomed in. He is an animal professional and is almost the resident veterinarian. Will looks like a cinnamon roll however, he has the capability to kill.

Oli 'Garbage' Sound:
Soldier in Crew 4
He/Rat/Garbage
Apple Core
Oli was heavily injured that night and shouldn't have survived but garbage was lucky, Owen had found him. Oli was good at finding if nothing else, if a Rat was lost, Oli would find them. No one knew how rat did it but no one was brave enough to ask.

Tubbo 'Speed' Live:
Soldier in Crew 4
He/Him
Lighting Bolt
A world renowned thief who was highly sought out by Owen himself. No one has ever caught Tubbo stealing if he was truly trying and he's stolen some large things. He didn't look it, but he is deadly and impatient.