Introduction

In a world where life is tough, and the odds are stacked against them, one woman and her daughter stand strong. Daisy, a hard-working cashier at a convenience store, struggled to make ends meet for her and her daughter, Kennedy.

As we follow Daisy and Kennedy through their daily lives, we see the challenges they face: financial hardship, absentee fathers, and a society that doesn't always value their worth. But through it all, they never lose hope, and they never lose their love for each other.

In a story that is equal parts heartwarming and heart-wrenching, Daisy and Kennedy's journey is a reminder of the power of love and resilience in the face of adversity.

As the story unfolds, we see Daisy's struggles with her past and present, and her determination to make a better life for herself and Kennedy. We see Kennedy's resilience and courage, as she navigates the world with the help of her mother.

But just as things seem to be looking up for Daisy and Kennedy, they are faced with new challenges. Jonah, Daisy's classmate from community college, who may hold the key to their future. But with a past that still haunts her, can Daisy find the courage to take a chance on love once again?