[11] - Pop.

"I am listening?" Dottore responds, slightly nervous at what his request might be

"What if the subject suffers brain damage?"

"...With our armor, that should be a rare case. But since the probiotic is spread all troughout the vessel's body, it should recover as fast as any other vital organ. But even if the vessel misses it's whole head, the rest of the body continues living due to muscle memory and any memory stored within."

"Show me."

"...", Dottore gives your a concerned look, telling you that he isn't sure how well you would take such severe injury.
An expression you have never seen him give you before.
No, you have to think more objectivly... If you suffer irreversible brain damage, his one and only cooperative test subject will not be of use anymore.
The idea of him not wanting to lose you is quite pathetic.
Now that you think of it, there is no way Dottore hasn't tried harming a subject's brain before. But how would he know how they react to it if they aren't willing to tell him the details? That must be the reason he isn't sure about the effects...

You nod at him. No matter what happens, you believe in him, and even if everything goes wrong, nothing can erease your love for The Doctor.

___________________________________________________GORE

He steps infront of you, carefully lifting your chin with his rubber-gloved hand, as he points one of the knifes at your eyeball.

You gulp. Will you go blind? The optic system is very fragile, but you rather go blind than forget how much you worship Dottore.
You blink a few times, then keep your eyes opened qs he expects you to...

The Doctor slowly shoves the blade into your eye, the sharp tip breaking trough your lense, until it pops the inside of your eyeball.

You can feel the transparent liquid running down your cheek, as well as tears forming in what is left of your eye.

"N-Ngh..." you let out a quiet moan of discomfort.
It doesn't hurt as much as you expected, but any kind of touch to someone's eye is quickly getting one a headache.

But, to your regards this isn't finished yet. The cold bloody metal digs deeper into your eyesocket, until it surpasses your whole eyeball.
And that is when you lost your sight in that one eye, it all turned black as if a light switch was turned.

Your body starts shaking slightly, while you continue to feel the object sliding further inside your head.

It is terrifying, truly. Being beat up is fun for every masochist, but having a blade stuck this deep inside your skull is not what is typically on the list... unless?

"D-Dottore...-" you mumble without thinking, the transparent liquid running from your eye turning into a red one.

The Doctor smiles, grabbing you by the waist for support.