The Mysterious New Kids🤨

(Remember if you don't like it you can wear whatever you want, I just thought that this was pretty to wear on the first day, if you guys have any suggestions just message me^^)

Y/N looked at Bucky and the Aceys entered the building as everyone was cheering for them,but Y/N rolled her eyes and continued to get her things from her locker only to have it shut by Bucky
Bucky: "Hey there Y/N,You still have that lame necklace?"
Y/N:"It's not lame bucky.. now what do you want I have better things to do?"
Bucky: "I was wondering if you wanted to have a chance to hang out with the best person you'll ever meet at the movies tomorrow night?"
Y/N laughed as Addison just watched alongside her friend Bree*
Y/N:"No thanks bucky but I'm not interested nor ever will I get that?"
Bucky: "Great so I will pick you up- wait what?You're joking right?"
Y/n:"No not in the slightest Bucky.
Bucky grabbed her hand and stared her in the eyes.
Bucky: "You're making a big mistake Y/N,one day I'll have you and I will make you mine."
Y/N's Necklace began to Glow as she felt anger build up inside her as she then pushed him away from her and scoffs watching them leave.

Addison: "Are you all right Y/N? I'm sorry he's acting that way... I guess that crush is taking a long time to go away huh?"

Y/N:"Hahaha well he's going to have to do with that, Bucky is a self centered person who is selfish and I don't think that can change but if it does I would be really shocked when it happens.
Now let's go get this day over with shall we?"

-At Seabrook's Election Campaign-

Y/N and Bree were sitting and waiting while watching Principal Lee talk about how The president will help Seabrook Change for the better.

Bree: So how was your first day At Seabrook Y/N?
Oh it was awesome hehe,I made a few new friends and I feel like we are all besties friends already,we have so much in common ^^
The campaign then started as everyone began to cheer on Bucky but Y/N just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, but as he began talking Zed tripped up on the stage.

Zed: zombie strong! To those who don't know me I'm Zed the Zombie and I'm running for President!
Y/N:Woo go Zed!
Bucky: He can't do that what about the Anti-Monster thing?
Addison: anybody can run for president bucky!
Principal Lee:" She has a point Mr Bucky."
Y/N: "Yea Seabrook needs someone who isn't self centered Bucky, everyone's not going to be on their knees for you....grow up"

Bucky glared at her and mouthed to tell her to be quiet but Y/N rolled her eyes and looked back at Zed.

Zed: "Anyway as president..I will promise I will allow zombies to go to prawn, take Addison as my date and we will get our photo on the prawn wall of fame,maybe they will name the school after me?I will bring you all Awesomeness!!!"
Y/N:Woo! Go Zed!!!
Zed: As your new president I will grant wishes and I will make Seabrook a place that embraces zombies-
Bree: werewolves?!
Zed: No why werewolves?Ah werewolves!!
Everyone began to panic and run around as Y/N looked around with confusion as Addison grabbed her hand protectively and brought her behind her quickly.
?- where's the moonstone white hair?
Addison: I think you got the wrong person!
Y/N felt her necklace begin to glow as she gasped quietly hiding it and looked at the wolves.
?- "wolves on my command!"
?- "Willa we can't find the moonstone if they're on high alert, it will take forever."
Y/N:"Her name must be Willa..pretty name..."
Willa: "I hate it when you're right... Wolves stand down..."
The wolves all go back to normal as they stared at us.

Willa: sorry we werewolves so admire your town and we wanted to see if we could join your school?
Bucky: What they can't join our school!
Coach: "Technically the forbidden Forest is within the school district."
Addison: "So welcome to Seabrook!"
H-huh...?
Addison: Y/N come and meet our new school mates!
Um i-idk if that's a good idea Ad-

Y/n then sees Wyatt as she felt her cheeks begin to flush a bit.
Wyatt then stares at Y/N for a bit blushing as well until Willa nudges him and gets him out of his trance.

(Wow so there is a new werewolves crew in town haha,let's see how it goes shall we?🤣😆)