Episode 1

"Yo. Welcome to another season of Total Drama! We're back on the island with 18 new contestants. While fighting for a million dollars these teenagers will have to endure cruddy cafeteria food, wild animals, and worst of all, each other! Who will make it out on top?" A yacht heads towards the dock. "Here's our first camper now." 

The boat parked. The person walked off the boat with their luggage. He was tall and had a bigger figure, his clothes were casual with a hoodie and athletic shorts.

"Hey Alexander! Welcome! How was the trip?" He held his hand up for a high-five.

"Uh, just fine, thank you." Ignoring the gesture, he walked to the other side of the dock while his boat left. 

"Okay, that's rude. Anyways, here comes our next contestant!" 

A girl stepped off the boat this time. She had more of a casual look to her. A blue flannel over a white tee and black pants.

"Martha! Great to see you! How are ya?"

"I feel amazing. So excited to be here, Chris!" 

"Glad to hear. While the other campers arrive, just stand over there by Alexander, K?"

"Sure." She took her belongings over.

"You can just call me Alex, if you want." He spoke towards the host.

"Well I would, but I need a way to seperate you and the other Alex. There's two of you this season, so Alexander it is. Comprende?" Before Alexander could reply, a third contestant arrived. "Lexi! How's it going?" 

She looked like a city girl that lived in the country. Her jacket and boots were western but her hair, makeup, other clothes were that of regular fashion. "Uh, hey." She just walked past him.

"Not many talkers yet. That'll make quality TV." He rolled his eyes waiting for the next contestant. "Garret! My man!" He tried for a high-five again.

This guy was tall and had a decent amount of muscle to him. He had a classic football player look to him. "Yo, Chris!" Chris received a high-five back. 

"How's it going?"

"Going great, man. So excited to be here! Wooo!" 

"Glad to hear it! Not everyone is here yet so go stand by the others, okay?" He walked over as yacht number five sailed up. "Here he comes! Oweeen Tysooon!" (Not Owen from the original series) 

He was tall and kind of hefty but not to the extent of the original Owen. If you thought Lexi was country, You haven't met Tyson yet. Some fresh blue jeans held up by a belt and it's belt buckle, a plaid button up shirt, and some dusty tennis shoes. His voice even matched the aesthetic.

"How's it going?" He held out his hand to shake.

"Going good. Going good. How are you?" He gladly shook it back. 

Mimicking his accent, "Nutin much, Pardner. Glad to ave ya." He stopped the mocking as Owen walked away. As you may know, another yacht arrives. "Jacksooon! Woo Woo!"

Much like the last two, Jackson was a tall guy with some packed-in muscle. "Woo woo!" He copied Chris and went to shake his hand.