Living in the world of Lila Powell

I watch as the girl spins. Her arms thrown out her head looking towards the sky. I could see she was eating the snow her long hair was trailing along the ground. Who was this girl. Suddenly she stops spinning and turns towards me.

Then I see it.

The machine gun. she open her mouth "Lizzie" she says. Wait how does she know my name?

I fling open my eyes. I had forgotten I had fallen asleep in class again. I look up to Rosie my best friend standing there. She smiles "come on school is over" I jump out of my seat "Really?" I shout she nods. We walk out of class togther. "Lizzie, Rosie!" A voice calls I turn to see Jamie running to us "Di you hear?" she pants when she finally catches up to us "Lila Powell's doing an interview tonight

I turn on my heel and walk away who care about Lila Powell anyway she's just some stupid girl who got lucky.

I'm not saying that because I'm jealous of her or anything. I knew her before she got famous. Me and her were in the same class during primary. I was best friends with Josh and honestly I had a little crush on him.

But the they meet and I was replaced by her taken away from my first crush. How could I not hate her. But the I meet Holly, sweet Holly. Lila did'nt deserve her as a sister. Me and Holy became best friends.

"Lizzie!" Jaime's voice snaps me out of my haze. I roll my eyes and turn to her. "What?" I hiss. Her eyes go wide she was scared she had never seen me like this. "If it's about her I don't care!" She takes a step back. "I'm going home".

I stalk of to my motorbike and slide on to it. I pull on my helmet and drive off.

As I start to go faster thoughts of Lila escape my head. My plait and school tie blow in the breeze. I pull into our street as I drive past Rosie's house I see her twin Jack sitting on the lawn. Rosie and her family lived next door. Jack went to a magic academy. The same one as Lila. "Hey Lizzie!" Jack calls. I turn to him "do you want guitar hero?" All anger disappears I always play video games with Jack.

"Sure!" I call "just a sec". I run inside and up stairs dumping my bag on my bed. When I get outside Jack has gone back inside. I run in hugging Rosie's mum on my way past.

"Hey Juls". Our family's are really close. I called her parents by their first names and Rosie called mine by their first's too.

She smiles "video games?" I nod "have fun!" I walk into the game room and see Jack hogging all the couch the only seat in the room. "Hey move it!" He lifts up his legs. I sit down and he puts his legs on lap.

He grins "let the games begin!"