[12] - Reward.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ A while later┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A while later
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

You've been waiting obediently infront of the door like Dottore ordered you to.
Not the most fun thing to do, you're feeling a bit dizzy and the blood spread across your almost nude body makes you feel all sticky and disgusting.

Your eye is still blinded by the blood, and whatever liquids leaked out of your head, making it hard to stop blinking. Hopefully you can wash it out as soon as possible, before it hardens inside your eye... that would be... unimaginably uncomfortable, but somehow satisfying to scrape it off of you. Quite weird to think about it like that, other people would be going insane about loosing their sight, but you're here thinking how satisfying it would be scraping off the dried liquids.

Time passes, and you can hear then men inside the conference room mumbling something about the experiment.
But soon the door finally swings open, and Dottore steps out alone while the door slams itself closed behind him.

He's smiling, you've never seen him in such a good mood before, and his cheerfulness is making you smile nervously as well.

"Dotto-"

You call out his name... but before you could even finish, The Doctor grabs you by the collar, and roughly pulls you into a kiss.

"Ngh-!?" A suprised hum escapes your lips, caught off guard by Dottore's sudden affection.
He doesn't stop though, he presses his body against yours.

"Mhh..." He deepens the kiss, his warm hands hovering down your back.
How sudden. He really needs you right now, his body slightly grinding against yours.
Is he going to give it to you right at Pierro's door? That would be something YOU'd do for sure! Bang against the door of your boss, but no, it is Dottore.

You decide to play along, and return his kiss, holding onto him as well.
Your tongues meet, the kiss getting unexpectedly deep, and to your suprise Dottore turns both of you around until you slam with your back against the door to the conference room.

Now... if Pierro is still inside, he definitely heard that. Did they argue? Is he trying to prove something to him? Would be quite entertaining to see Dottore being posessive of you, or Pierro joining in...

You shrug, quickly pulling away from him. Where did Dottore's respect for Pierro go? What if he walks out now-? Even if you yourself don't care about any consequences, you don't want Dottore to get in trouble.
He's the infamous Doctor, THE Doctor...

"Don't worry..." Dottore mumbles, while his hands lift your shirt up to expose your chest.
"You made me very happy today y/n~"