Chapter 1 ( The begining)

Once upon a time, there is a world full of elves, monsters, fairies, and more. But in this world, the most powerful beings is not them but human, more specifically humans that can control magic. Sometimes elves can live longer than humans, but humans are stronger. Humans can surpass the normal strength of other beings in this world. They can rule and lead kingdoms. Most of all some have the power of gods that can get power beyond expectations. That's what makes humans the most strong beings in this world.

Random mom: "The End."

Child: "Mommy, mommy. Is the story that you explained has dragons and mermaids?"

Random mom: "Yes hun, there are a lot of creatures that are only in our imagination."
Child: "But the book said that there is God. We also have a god in this world does this mean all that, that story tells us is real"

Random mom: No hunny. This is all made up by the writer's imagination.

Child: "But mom- "

Random mom: "Shh honey it's now your bedtime, now go to sleep. You can ask those questions tomorrow."

Child: "Fine, good night mom."

Random mom: "Good night."

On the other side
God 1: TRAITOR

God 2: TREAT

God 3: SHAMEFUL

High God 1: SETTLE DOWN, SETTLE DOWN

*Quiet*
High god 2: "We are all here to have a trial with the god of power, who shamefully use her powers to use them against her kind and destroys humanity in this universe. Alcmene how would you plea?

Alcmene: "I am just using it for the great or good."

High god 3: GREAT OR GOOD YOU ALMOST MISS USE YOUR POWERS TO DESTROY THIS WORLD FROM EARTH AND OTHER IDENTITIES, AND EVEN THE GODS ITSELF.

High god 1:Please High God 3, dong get your anger to surround you, but what High god 3 is right you have almost destroyed this whole universe and left nothing else but dust. And because of your actions, you will be punished. And the punishment is death.
High god 2: DEATH DEATH?!. Such a weak punishment ,death is too good for him.no I don't agree with this punishment since she almost killed us all.

High god 3: I agree with high god 2, after what she had done death is a small punishment.

High god 1: then what punishment do we give her then, any ideas?

High god 3: I do have an idea, we reborn him.

*everyone screams*

High god 2: Reborn him ?! she is a god he can simply regain his powers and memory in seconds.

High god 1: wait high god 2, she is not done explaining.

High god 3: thank you, high god 1, as I explained we reborn her but not in this universe in another universe where humans use to call the world of fantasy a place that we don't control. A place that we never know, a place that she never even heard of. she can keep his memory even though it's not useful but we will strip her powers and all. Since there is a different god in that universe,she can't do anything to those gods.

High god 2: hmmm, interesting I like this idea even if she had his memory she would still be helpless. and suffer on how weak she is. The life throughout her life as a mortal human.

Alcmene: dude- I'm still here.

High god 1: hmm I also find this interesting, ok request accepted. Alcmene As punishment for what you have done we will reborn you as a mortal human in another world 2 selenium farther than this universe, and life to your fullest there also we will take any power so you need to start from scratch, and not be able to get your strength back

Alcmene: well this is what it's going to be then. fine, I will take this punishment gladly.

High god 2: hemp, have fun suffering.

After that, The god of power was reborn in another world that is located in another universe.

Doctor: oh my look at this beautiful one.

Meters ( in mind): what where am i-)

Mom: oh my~ your right doctor she is a beautiful one.

Dad: Of course like her mother.

Meters (In mind): what the hell is happening ?!

To be continued.