Chapter 10: Dirty Sheets ⚠︎

--------------------------
(The chapter contains 18+ actions! you were warned!)
--------------------------

The school hours passed and Changbin took Felix to his dorm. They wanted to clear their mind of what happened with hanging out with each other. They watched movies, baked brownies, play games and much more.

"Aghh, I'm so tiredddd," Felix said as he throw himself on the sofa.

"It was a long day," Changbin agreed.

"What time is it?"

"11 p.m."

"It's getting late, should we go sleep?" Felix asked, but the older male had something else in his mind. Changbin climbed on top of Felix and placed his hand on blonde's cheek.

"I'm horny quite some time baby. Can I make you feel good? It's okay if you say no, after all what happened today might be traumatising.." Changbin said as he looked the younger male deep into his eyes.

"Hyung, about what happened it's okay. Yeah, it really made me some trauma, but like I said to BangChan hyung. The only person who I would let to fuck me is only you."

"So is that a yes? Can I make you feel good?"

The younger male nodded and a wide smile appeared on Changbin's face.

Their lips touched. An electric feeling shot through their bodies. With a soft pop of the lips Changbin pulled away to do the same but this time with more force. This time he had more confidence. He pressed on Felix's lips and sucked. Their heads tilted back and forth as they try to figure out each other's patterns. With Changbin's right hand, he started massaging the waist and hips of the other, switched between the two. Like low-level grinning. They stopped for breaths every 15 to 20 seconds. Each time they reconnected the kiss got faster and messier.

Changbin realized he had to have more of Felix, so he started kissing down the younger's neck. Before each kiss, Changbin bit down a little. Leaving subtle red marks. Then he'd go back to butterfly kiss the reddened skin causing the other to release soft moans. Changbin smiled at the noises and continued. Changbin kissed everywhere on the blonde's neck. He stopped and indicated that he was ready to go to the bedroom. Felix pulled Changbin once again through his dorm.

He opened his bedroom door and flicked the light on. He sat in the center on the edge of his full-sized bed. He watched as Changbin stripped off his jacket. The way he could see Changbin's muscles bulging through his short-sleeved shirt. Moments later Changbin slid off. Revealing his jacked body. Changbin had nice-sized man tiddies and abs you can easily outline with your finger. It was like he was sculpted from a mafia boss book Felix once read a few years back.

Felix very much enjoyed the sight in front of him. He liked the fact you can tell he spent time in the gym. I mean not every day you find these kinds of dudes. With a smooth motion, Changbin put his knee on the bed and leaned over Felix. Felix following the action leaned back as well. Here their make-out session continued. Changbin holding himself up with one hand and the other exploring under Felix's shirt. Sounds of pleasure escape through kisses. Changbins strong cold hands traced through the blonde's slim body. The coldness felt like ice going through the bottom's heated body.

In one swift motion, Felix's shirt was also off. It revealed that he too was also in the gym. He had abs too. He had enough muscle on him to defend himself if he needed to. But his muscularity didn't restructure his slim frame. These were the type of guys Changbin liked. Ones who were easy to pick up and throw around. Once again Changbin trailed kisses down Felix's neck to his collarbone then to his chest down to his muscular V. His V line was sensitive. Once Changbin felt the younger squirm under his touch and kisses. He knew he had found his sweet spots. He went on this spot stroking it with his fingers and planting kisses. This made Felix roll his eyes back and tilt his head tilt. Digging his hands in Changbin's hair. Changbin looked up at the trembling boy above him. He climbed his way back to the younger's face. He kisses him again.