Introduction

Jin
He is 27 years old and is considered the mother of the group. He is very beautiful. He also calls himself the world's handsome man. He has bad jokes. Everyone hates them, but he laughs at them with his strange laugh. When he gets angry, he becomes a rapper.

Namjoon
He is 26 years old, a leader and is considered the father of the group. He loves reading books and is very smart, but if he touches something, he breaks it. He has dimples. He is calm and does not get angry a lot. He is never good at cooking and loves cuddling like a koala.

J-hope
He is 26 years old. He is called Hope because of his bright smile. He always laughs and is active. He never gets tired. He loves his friends a lot and tries to make them happy as much as he can. His best friend is Namjoon, since they are the same age, and he is very funny.

Yoongi
He is 25 years old. He looks like a cat. He likes to sleep a lot. If you wake him up, he kills you. Everyone fears him. But he is cute on the inside. He gets angry quickly. His best friend is Jin, but they always fight and he is so savage

Jimin
He is 24 years old, arrogant about everything about him, he doesn't like when people make fun of him, he's cute, but he's a devil who loves trouble, and he has evil ideas. He loves J-Hope a lot, since he always stands with him.

Jungkook
24 years old, strong build, likes to bully Jimin, always fights with him, likes dangerous things, likes vidéo games, does sports a lot, looks like a bunny because of his teeth, likes to play with girl's feelings, but he is nice to his friends

Taehyung
He's 20, the youngest in the group, quiet. His best friends are Kook and Jimin. He's very pretty, but he's weird. No one understands him. He's very nice. He likes music and anime. Cool with people he doesn't know. Introverted and doesn't like noise.

This is my first story in English, so I'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes, and also the ships will be a surprise to you, but who do you think will be together in this story?