Chapter 15-Date and Birthday

I am dedicating this chapter to Cynderstirling for all the votes! Thank you a lot, it means the world to me! Also, the song I used isn't actually complete. I cut a small part as I didn't find it important! Anyway, enjoy!

It took me around half an hour to paint the duel runner for one of my new customers and when I finished, Yusei kissed me, telling me he needed to go meet Jack because he had a problem with his runner.

- Can you come pick me up tomorrow at 3? I asked him before he walked out.

- With pleasure! He told me as he made his way to his duel runner.

Well, I was surely excited to see him tomorrow for our first date!

Still Your p.o.v

It's been a few hours since I closed the shop. I was in my bedroom, looking at everything in my closet.

How come I don't have one single thing in those useless clothes I never use!

Would you like some help, Y/n? Dark Magician Girl asked as she appeared sitting on my bed.

- Well, it's been a long time since I last saw you!

Pardon us, Lady Y/n. We had an important training for all the magicians, Dark Magician was standing just in front of his student.

It was so cool! You should've seen the magic they made us learn! And the boys there were so hot! Dark Magician Girl started to fangirl.

I chuckle and look at both of them.

Do you know what I could wear on my first date with Yusei?

Both of them look at me. DM was confused while DM Girl was fangirling even more!

I can't believe you and Yusei are finally together! she screamed, looking at me with a big smile.

Well, we are! And I have a date with him tomorrow!

That's terrible, Y/n! You won't have enough time to find a dress! DM Girl said.

I think it's time we get started, girls! Magician Valkyrie screamed, appearing beside DM Girl with all the other magicians I have in my deck.

I watched, amused, as they all made a small circle,turning their back to me and started planning.

We decided to make you a dress that matches Yusei's eyes. Could you please just stand straight while we take your measurements? Apple Magician Girl stated, looking at me with a small smile.

Thank you!

And without waiting longer, the five female magicians started to move around me and take all the measurements they needed. Then, when they finally got everything they needed, they made a beautiful blue tissue appear and started cutting and sewing the parts together. I looked up to see Ancient Fairy Dragon and Black Rose Dragon watching them with small smiles.After a few minutes, they were done but they didn't allow me to see them.

We will be watching over you during the whole night to make sure you don't look at it. We want it to be a surprise to both you and your boyfriend, Trickster Girl Magician of Demise said.

I looked at the white bag containing my dress in Light Magician Girl's hands.

As you wish! I won't argue with my five magicians. Thank you very much!

The five nodded before they became once again invisible to my eyes. I took a small shower before brushing my teeth and getting under the covers of my bed.