The Flower Meadow 🌸

On a sunny afternoon I decided to go on a walk into the beauty of nature.

As I step forth with my bare feet I see a vast meadow that is crowded with daisies and lilies that are reflecting the light of the bright sun.

I close my eyes and hear the pleasant sounds of birds chirping songs among the wilderness.

Once I open my eyes I watch the elegant birds fly gracefully from tree to tree to meet their babies.

In the distance I see weeping Cherry trees with their limbs and blooms flowing in the wind.

And all around me I see butterflies of every color imaginable gently fluttering in the air until I see an orange one with with black polka dots lightly land on a yellow daisy for some rest.

As I keep walking I feel the softness of the green grass pressing against the bottoms of my feet and tickling my legs.

I then stop to bend down and smell the fresh scent of the flora and fauna of the field. The scent of the flowers sends me into a state of peace and tranquility that feels ethereal.

I stand up to look up at the sky and see snowy white clouds moving amongst the blue heavens.

After this, I peer my head down to look far into the distance of the green nature and see shiny brown does walking with their newborn fawns, my brown hair blowing in the wind.

I keep walking along the grass and it seems as if the field of flowers is an endless ocean that will lead me to my purpose somehow.

With a serene state of mind I decide to let the warm breeze guide me along the blooming grassland to reach my destiny.