Survival #101

let me start off by first saying this ain't no fairy tale. living in the hood isn't a joke. trying to survive out here by your self cause yo nigga was out here doing dumb shit and got locked up aint easy so im not gon paint that picture for you. ima keep it 100 and let you know the real. but enough of all that. my name is Trina. yes Big Rons Trina. the same big Ron that was out here pushing big dope. the one who had these here street on LOCK. but now is locked up. yea im that trina. the one who is now running the drug game until my man touches down. but enough of dat let me take you deep into this here story.

Trina: (on the phone with Ron)
Ron when are you getting out.?? im tired of doing this by myself. I'm scared the cops are on to the whole operation.

Ron: ill b touching down in a few days baby. i know you miss me and i promise everything is gon b smooth. wassup wit Steph? he not on top of shit like i told him to be.?!

Trina: no, no baye he is. its just you know i don't trust these niggas. they was always jealous of you on the low. i just cant put my trust in these fools.

Ron: dont worry about none of that. when i get out you not gonna have to worry about nothing. let me take care of things. i love you Trina, always?

*beep. beep. call ending*

Trina: i love you too baby., and Forever.

as Ron finished his last days in prison all he could think about was his baby Trina. her thick brown thighs. perfect round 36C cup breast, full lips and beautiful curve. wishing he could pull her close. he started remembering the intimate times they had.

Ron: damn i cant wait to get home to that girl IMA put all of this 11" inside her tight brown hairless coochie. as he kept thinking about her his shorts began to rise. he knew what time it was.

the best part about having plugs in the inside you don't have to worry about having a damn cellmate. he thought about Trina almost every night that he has been incarcerated for the past 3years.

as his shorts rose he began rubbing on his member. picturing her neatly manicure hands going up and down the front of his shorts. he began getting harder. he reached inside his shorts and grabbed his dick. hard as a rock. he began stroking it slowly at first as he imagined her slowly sliding down on top of him.

he rubbed the tip and stroked some more. *mmmm, damn he moaned* stroking faster imagining he was sucking on her round breast and thrusting deep into her warm tunnel. as he could still hear her moan softly. *mmm Ron. damn baby* he stroked faster and this time harder. *take it. whos pussy is this?* he asked *your Daddy she would say* and he pumped harder and quicker. *FUUUUKKK!!* he closed his eyes as his warm cum exploded out. wiping himself off and slowly drifting into a deep sleep.

awaiting his release.