The Mysterious New Kids part 2

Zed: "Zed for prez! Vote zed for prez! I am a zombie and not a zombie can't be!"
Eliza: all right here's a plan we fight for toppings in the cafeteria, we get zombie tongue taught as a second language-
Zed: ok good
Eliza: and how to overpower your possessors after club
Eliza: right sorry
Zed: right now we are just trying to get president.

Y/n, Addison and Bree walk over to Eliza and Zed
Bree: hazen did you hear it Addy is running for cheer captain and she gets to run cheer practice tomorrow!
Addison: it's not a big deal..
Y/n: of course it is Addy, you are finally getting your dream girl...
Addy: okay you guys are right it is a big deal!
Lacey: a huge chance to fail!
Bree: if Addy aces this challenge she is so going to be cheer captain once Bucky wins! He's so going to win elections they are this big popularity contest and Bucky is super popular-

Zed leared his throat while looking away a bit while Bree looked down ashamedly
Zed:Thanks Bree....
Addy: I know this is going to be weird if one of us wins...
Zed: no that means one of us is going to get what we want and I'm okay with that.
Addy: me too you'll do great zed!

Bonzo handed out flyers for Zeds voting.
Willa and the rest of her pack all walk in as they scared off some of the other students as they run away in fear.
Willa: these sheep just let us in...baaaad idea..(funny joke lol)
Wyatt: you agreed to play nice..
Willa: I did..? Well! This is me playing nice!
She clawed out the lockers angrily.
Willa: now let's find that moonstone!

Zed: cheerleaders fans in Bucky's camp.
Zombies and football players in mine, the school was split right down the middle, but werewolves are the swing votes.
Eliza: werewolves are key to winning this election.. you know winning over the wolves is going to be hard..
Y/n: hey guys, what you up to?
Zed flinched a bit as he was about to scream like a girl as y/n and Eliza laughed softly.

Zed: not cool!
Y/n: awww poor baby haha.

As the three were laughing Y/N didn't notice a certain someone staring at her a bit.

Wyatt's Pov
That girl...it's the girl from before...wow she looks even prettier up close... and her laugh...but...were did she get that moonstone?
Willa then snapped him out of his thoughts while angrily looking at him understanding the cause of him not paying attention as she looked over at the three laughing together.
Willa: "Pay attention Wyatt... You have been acting really weird since yesterday.. ever since you saw that girl, we are here for the moonstone not her okay. We need to get the moonstone and get out of here got it?"
Wyatt: right...sorry...y-yea I got it...

Y/n's pov
Zed:We just have to focus on getting the wolves vote and helping them fit in... I got this! (Get it?😆)

The bell suddenly rang as I look around and back to the wolves as a howled at the bell and walked to class but The boy named Wyatt then looked at Y/N only for her to look back at him while waving with a smile as he winked and went to class.

Y/n: o-m-g....I think I have a crush...
(For right now I'm getting into this book so I'm thinking about posting twice every 2 days.