Chapter 1 - The Lead Guitarist

Hey! Welcome to the bands new journal! We all decided to share our own thoughts and write our own things here. Well, let me introduce myself!

My name is Damien, The bands Lead Guitarist. I'm the one who decided to start the band! The other 3 members names are Jupiter, Mathew, and Nathan. My 3 incredible best friends.

We've been friends ever since elementary school. We've been inseparable since. Mathew is the oldest of the group, I like to consider him my older brother. Then there's me! Next is Nathan, he's super fun to be around! And lastly we have Jupiter!

Jupiter and I have been very close basically ever since we were born. Our parents were really good friends which is how we met. Jupiter is the sweetest person ever! She always knows how to make my days better.

Now I know that everyone in the group can read, aswell as write in this journal. If they do read this, I just wanna thank them for being great friends and band mates! This has been the happiest I've ever been in awhile.

I really hope our band NEVER disbands. Sure we might move on with our lives but, I hope we can still make music together. We've actually already written a couple of songs together already! They sound great!

I don't think my girlfriend approves of me constantly having band practice, but she won't stop me from doing the things I love. Plus I know she's struggling with alot of things currently, so thats probably the reason why she gets upset easily.

Well, it's getting late and I need to drive me and Jupiter back home from the studio. Hope to write in you again journal! And congrats to me for being the first one writing in the bands journal haha. I'll write again soon!

This is Damien signing off :P