The beginning of it

Sitting inside my room I am watching tv suddenly I see some girls playing a game which was new for me.

A game which make me fall in love with after just after a second I saw it .just then I started watching it and learned all the rules in it .

The game name was lawn tennis .

I always wanted to be a cricket player I wanted to play for my country I've always wanted to represent my country.

But because of the financial crisis in my family I was not able to play anymore. I Used be a very good player in cricket I used to learn everything just by looking at the coach teaching other student from a gap of 500 m.

One day I got the choice to continue playing cricket or to do a job to get a job that day I wanted to choose the number one option but I was not able to choose it because I was afraid what if my father beats me.

I still look red why I didn't choose the first option now I am applying in army to sir for my country but I was doing great but when there was the last physical ground I had blood in my house not able to sir for my country in army.

I now I am married I have wife my three kids and the three of them a daughter everybody in family wants them to be a boy even I also wanted them to be to be a boy