DOUBLE THE FUN

"Nicolas wait!"

Nicolas walked out furious, "Nicolas!" he turned to face me. "WHAT?!" he was angry now, he was all red, probably seeing red as well.

"I didn't mean to have you find you like this." Robby said looking down "No shit Robert." "You said my full name... You haven't called me Robert since we were 16" Robby frowned. "How did you think I would react? Robert you are cheating on me!" he said on the verge of tears. "For how long has this been exactly going on?"

"Three months." Robby said, looking down. Nicolas turned gray. "So this is why you have been distant, this is why-"

"I'm sorry Nico, I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just..."

"Just what?"

"I just found out I'm in fact polyamorous, and knowing how you have been cheated on by polyamorous person you hold resentment ."

"Robert... you were just supposed to tell me." Nico said with tears flowing from his face. "I would have supported you, I love you after all and I want to make you happy... see you happy." he said.

Robby could only look at him with pity and sorrow. This man who had always been so strong to him was crying for the first time in years. He fell into Nico's arms and sobbed as they both fell. Robert pulled him in for a kiss, he whipped the tears off his face and said once again "I'm so sorry my love." A girl came out of the room Robert and her were previously in.

"Nicolas is it?" Nico looked up, "I'm so sorry... I didn't know he wasn't single, I just-" "It's fine" he said with a sad smile on his face. "What is your name again?"

"Sammy" she responded, "Hey Sammy, sorry to meet you in such conditions, I understand why he did what he did, plus you are really pretty too." she blushed.

They got up and she was tiny compared to Nico, well everyone was tiny compared to him. Nico took a step closer towards Sammy and grabbed her by the waist. "I- I don't think this is a good idea." she slightly took a step back, she saw Robert nod so she let it happen. Nico shifted his other hand to her face and gently kissed her, that kiss carrying all his heavy feelings. She felt his pain and pitied it but she also felt an immense amount of desire, passion and lust and so she gave in.

Robert took a step towards them and Nico shifted from her and to Robert as they kissed but not neglecting Sammy. They embraced each other and Sammy gave herself to them as well.

They put their hands all over each other Nico then carried Sammy on his shoulder and walked towards Robert's bed room. "Today you are gonna know what good sex is." Nico had just flipped a switch, he was different , his poster was up straight and his voice showed his confidence. She blushed and she pulled her tight dress down.

Gently threw her on top of Robby's bed and he kissed his way up to her neck. He caressed her inner thighs asking for permission, and she let him in. Nico spread her legs open and kissed down her body until he stopped by her inner thighs. Robert just stared at them, with a smile on face seeing the two of them together made him so happy. "What are you doing there standing?" Sammy asked. "Join us, you meathead." added Nico.

"Okay, okay fine" he answered as he laid next to them, passionately kissing one after the other, taking turns. Theyslowly undid each other's clothes. Taking their sweet time. Nico unzipped the back of Sammy's dress and he was stunned. She has a gorgeous shoulder tattoo and her tits were just, hmpf, Chef's kiss. He dozed off staring at her beautiful half naked body. "Okay, now I get why you chose her." he said astounded

They all chuckled, Nico was still in awe.

Nico kissed up her tights and towards her soaking pussy, he bit off her lingerie and stuffed her with his face. She moaned as he felt tingles from Nico gently kissing, licking and gently biting her outer lips. He licked her clit and she screamed, "ohh~". Nico was gentle with her, he was testing how sensitive she is and what is the best way to approach her. Robby got in between his legs and lowered Nico's boxers down. Displaying his boyfriends hung cock. His mouth watered as he gently played with Nico's balls, earning a gentle groan or two before kissing up his dick. Licking the head of his massive cock and teasing his boyfriend.