Confused feelings

It was 12:39 am on Saturday, Tweek was at Craig's house as he was every weekend.
Tweek was sitting on Craig's bed, Craig sat next to him and had his controller in hand playing video games. On the other hand, Tweek zoned out staring into Craig's wall.
Craig paused his video game realizing how silent it was. "Uhm, are you good tweek?" He said turning to face tweek. "GAH- y-yeah." He turned to look at Craig, obviously startled.
"What's so interesting about my wall?" He laughed. "T-that it's y-your wall I guess." He glanced at him. "The fact that its my wall makes it so special?" Craig smiled.
"Y-yeah I guess,d-dont think I-I like you or a-anything ! I'm u-uhm.. not g-gay." He looked at the floor confused.
"you didn't have the clarify that you aren't gay. I know you aren't." he looked at the stars on his ceiling.
"Yeah s-sorry" Tweek looked embarrassed in a way as he fidgeted with his hands.
"Don't apologize dude." Craig stated before he looked back down and slapped tweek's back before laughing.
He looked confused "w-what was t-that for?"
"you seem down, I need you to be happier." Craig looked serious
"I-I'm trying, j-just a lot on m-my mind".
"like what?" Craig officially turned off the video game and sat the controller on the floor
"Uhm.. n-nothing important. I'm fine. T-thanks for worrying".
"cmon tweek, we're best bros. you can tell me what's up." he nudged tweek a bit but Tweek looked away towards the floor
"I-i don't know Craig."
"what do you mean?" he laid back fully on the bed.
"I j-nev-never mind."
"you are being really secretive, is there someone you're trying to hide from me?" he teased
"N-no!!! Just thinking, I know it's d-dumb but do you su-support gay p-people?" Tweek looked worried
"i mean i don't really care, it's their life not mine. why?"
"J-just curious"
"well what about you, do you support gay people?"
"U-uhm sure, I don't m-ind them"
  Craig  began to count the stars on the ceiling, waiting for the conversation topic to change. Tweek layed back and zoned out on the stars.
"i put the plastic stars up myself a while ago, they are all pretty clustered together though." Craig stated
"I T-think they're cool" Tweek said counting the stars
"thanks." he turned over onto his side a bit to look at tweek.
"Yeah" he turned abit to face  Craig
"Can you just tell me what's up." Craig sighed
"W-what do you mean? I-I'm fine."
"what's bothering you, I won't tell anyone."
"N-nothing!"
"don't lie to me, tweek." Craig looked at Tweek with a serious expression.
Tweek looked at the ground, nervous.
"best buds tell each other everything." Craig sat up on his bed and faced Tweek.
"W-what if I l-like boys?" We started biting the skin on his fingers.
"is that all you're worried about?"
He shrugged "I have so many feelings r-right now. I feel like I-I'm drowning."
"what's going on, is there someone who's making you feel this way?" He looked Tweek in the eyes, curios.
"Y-yeah, It's weird. I can't tell if I a-actually like them. But I-I can't b-be gay! M-my fam-family might kick me out!! Or s-something worse"
"chill, I know a way to figure out it you really like them. Well, if you want to figure out or just push it down."
"I-I can't be ga-gay! He's probably s-straight. W-hy can't I b-be a normal p-person that l-like wo-women!!" He started pulling his hair, panicking about every thought.
"There's no actual definition for normal so technically you are normal, but you will never know if he's straight or not unless you try."
"I c-can't I b-bet my pa-parents are homophobic! A-and my friends and I ca-can't take these feelings!! Ther-there's to m-much p-pressure!"
"if you hold these feelings in it will only get worse, try to drop hints to him before actually saying something." he put his hand on tweek's shoulder.
He had tears in his eyes "I c-can't, I've n-never dated b-before es-especially a b-boy!!"
"A-and my parents!"
"Tweek, calm down." he brought tweek into a hug.
He hugged back and grabbed the back of his shirt with one hand "I-I'm sorry C-Craig"
"you have to talk to him, if anything happens then i'll be here to protect you. no matter what." he rubbed tweek's back.
"W-what I-If I-I already d-do?"
"I mean like confess your feelings kind of talk." Craig chuckles.
"I-I can't do that! H-he's st-straight!! I t-think"
"you think. you don't know."
"M-maybe I d-dont have feelings for him. Ma-maybe im l-lying to myself"
"imagine him with someone else, how does that make you feel?"
"S-sad and like I-I feel I-ignored I guess" he loosened his grip on Craig's shirt a bit.
"you most likely aren't lying to yourself then."
"N-no! I-im str-straight!! I have to b-be!"
"you most definitely aren't." He chuckled.
He started panicking again. "m-my parents! What if I ru-ruin my relationship with them! O-or yet, him!"
"I doubt anyone would really care. it's your life, not theirs."
"N-no! Like what I-if I confess, h-he drops me and st-starts rumors!"
" i would beat his ass." He laughed.
He hugged him tight "thanks Craig. T-his is random, d-do you like boys?"
"that's a odd question, not sure,"
"W-what do y-you mean?"
"i've never thought about it before."
"O-oh." He looked a bit disappointed.
"why?"
"J-just wondering"
Craig rose a brow.
"did I say something wrong?" he pulled away but still had his hands on tweek's shoulder.
"N-no"
Craig sighed.
Tweek started picking at his fingers.
"cmon tweek, man up and confess to him. i don't like it when you are all stressed out like this." he put his head on tweek's shoulder.
"I-I can't! He's s-straight!"
"can you at-least tell me who?"
He glanced at him then looked away.
Craig groaned and threw himself onto the bed looking at the ceiling again.
"W-what!?"
"you are being so secretive, are we not close enough?"
"We are!! You just know T-Them."
"I know a lot of people, tweek."
"It's u-uhm.."
He looked at tweek in anticipation.
"J-just guess."
"how close am i to this person?"
"Pretty close" Tweek looked at the ground than looked at Craig.
"is it clyde or maybe tolkien?"
"No!"
"i'm not really close to anybody else besides them and you." Craig stated.
Tweek laid back on the bed. "maybe you know almost every detail about them, their exact feelings, etc"
Craig zoned out as he began to think.
Tweek started biting his nails.
"i don't know much about anyone else." Craig said staring at his ceiling.
"Y-you know everything thing about them!" Tweek stated.
"is it me?" he jokingly said and turned a bit to face tweek.
"M-mhm"
His eyes went wide as he stared at tweek.
Tweek got really nervous but just froze there. "I-I can't b-believe I said T-that."
Craig blinked, shocked.
Tweek looked away, embarrassed.
He scooted closer to tweek.
He looked at him nervously.
He kissed tweek's cheek before quickly pulling away.
His face instantly lit up and he smiled staring at craig.
He looked away, embarrassed.
He scooted closer to Craig.
"I guess i do like guys." He chuckled.
He stared at craig in shock.
"don't look at me like that." he looked at tweek and smiled.
Tweek scooted close and cupped his face with his hands than gently kissed him, he quickly moved away and got flustered.
He chuckled before grabbing tweek and pulling him into a hug.
He smiled and hugged him back.
"i love you, tweek." he brushes his fingers through tweek's hair.
"I-I love you too Craig" he smiled.
He blushed and dug his head farther into tweek's shoulder.
He brought craig into a tight hug.
"you hug really tight." he chuckled.
"S-sorry" he let go.
"it's fine don't worry."
He kissed him on the cheek and blushed.
He chuckled and grabbed tweek's face before planting kisses all over it.
Tweek started laughing.
"you look so red." Craig said with a smile.
Tweek covered his face with his hands.
Craig  chuckled as he laid his head on a pillow and stretched.
Tweek scooted and laid next to him.
Craig wrapped his arm around him.
Tweek laid his head on Craig's chest, shortly after they both fell asleep.

That's the end!! Sorry if it's cringe I've never wrote a fanfic before lol, based one a creek rp with me and my boyfriend! Adding more one shots soon <33 btw I didn't say this but they're 9 in the one shots I'm writing smut or anything. I'll not be putting smut or anything!!))