Lizza Mary Garmadon

Looks :

short messy ginger hair

green eyes

bags under eyes

band-aids on neck, cheek , and nose

scratches on nose and cheek without band-aids 

faded blue,red,green, and purple striped shirt

faded blue overalls

golden locket

long pointed ears

white ribbon making a bow on her head.

age: 6 at the beginning 11 after the tomorrow tea

family:

Lloyd Garmadon: older brother by 5 years. Lizza loves her older brother, because he pretty much raised her. After their mom dropped them off at Darkly's school for bad boys, when Lloyd was 6 and Lizza was barely 1 year old. Because of this Lloyd became very overprotective over her. He also got her a lot of candy, so she is a candy addict as much as her big brother. But after Wu took her to the monastery, they haven't really seen each other in about a year. 

Misako Garmadon: Lizza can not remember her mom for the life of her. The last time she ever saw her. She was only a year old, when she was left at Darkly's school. Unlike her brother, she doesn't really have a grudge at her, but she doesn't really care for her because she did leave when she was only a baby.

Lord Garmadon: Lizza wants her dad back, but she doesn't want anyone to get hurt. 

Wu Garmadon: Lizza was taken to the monastery, when she was five. Her brother refused to come. Wu became like a dad to her, and took care of her while teaching her how to fight. They are very close as Lizza thinks of Wu kinda like a dad. So she was in shock when he brought home more people.