The beginnings

Monday 12th 7:45, UA highschool, class 1-A
{Shinsou's pov}

It was my first day in class 1-A and as I thought about how people would react to me I entered the room.
"Hello I'm Hitoshi Shinsou." I introduced myself.
"Nobody cares dipshit!" Called a rude boy from the back of the class
"Detention Katsuki" Called dad to the boy
"What? I didn't even do anything!" He shouted
"And garbage duty in the dorms"
"Ughhhh"
"Now shinsou go sit down next to Mina." Dad told me
"Um who's-"
"HI IM MINA ASHIDO!" A girl interrupted me I now knew was Mina.
As I went and sat down I saw a note be put on my desk. Before I could open it there was a loud THUD and I jamp. I looked over and saw a small, blond boy lay on the floor. I rushed over to him.
"Are you okay?" I asked helping him to his feet.
"Ye-yeah wait a second... Who was going to tell me the new kid was so... HOT!" He exclaimed.
"I uhh-" I blushed hard

{Denki's pov}

As I fell into class a pretty boy came and helped me up. Mr. Aizawa told us about him he said we were getting a new classmate since Mineta was being moved to a different class. When I saw his face I blurted out "WHO WAS GOING TO TELL ME THE NEW KID WAS SO... HOT!" I OBVIOUSLY made him uncomfortable so I immediately said "I'm so sorry if I caught you off guard I really am sorry."
"Get to your seats." Mr. Aizawa said with obvious annoyance.
When we got to our seats I kept seeing him looking at me and it made my heart flutter.

{Shinsou's pov)

During class I read the note that Mina gave to me it read:

"I hope you will feel welcomed to our class just so you know the blonde boy next to you is denki. After class wanna hangout with me and my friends?
From, Mina Ashido"

I smiled a little as I read it I knew I had a friend.

UA highschool - 1-A 9:00
{Shinsou's pov}

It was after class and I was chitchatting with Mina, Kirishima, and Sero
"Sooo~ are you and Denki dating~" Mina asked me.
"N-no! He is j-just a friend!" I replied in shock
Denki came and sat on my desk "Hey cutie." He winked
"H-hey" I blushed
Dad did tell us to leave so we went to the dorms.

UA HIGHSCHOOL - DORMS 9:30

"Wait a second.." I said a bit confused
"Hmm?" Mina replied confused
"I don't have my own dorm..."
Denki quickly stood up "Are you okay with being in my room I got myself a bunk bed!"
"Sure!" I replied with a bit of a giggle
Denki smiled and sat down next to me
"Oohhhhh~" said Mina
"MINA! SHUT UPP" Denki groaned
I laughed as denki layd his legs on my lap. I turned on a movie and fell asleep.

One hours later in denki's dorm
{Denki's pov}

As I shook Toshi awake I was thinking about how I met him it was so embarrassing! When Toshi woke up he asked "Huh? Where am I?" I quickly answered "Oh I took you to my room because you fell asleep, Toshi."
"T-toshi?"
"Y-Yeah is it okay I call you that!?"
"O-of course it's okay!" Toshi answered "It's just that only my little sister has called my that!"
"Oh who's your little sister?"
"It's eri she is 7"
"Awwww!"

597 words in the end