Your smile(2)

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠

The sound and noises of those game machine shot into everyone ears. Despite the loud sound, no one seems to get irritated by it. We all agree that the noises boost their excitement and fun.

At one corner crowded with seats, steering wheels and a screen were attached together. Fellow players step at the pedals beneath them with their feet to get the race going. The screen displayed multiple cars racing forward. Sometimes they crash into side ways or each other's vehicle. Victory belongs to the first to cross the finish line in time.

Then there was everyone's favorite, the claw machine. There are plenty of those at one corner adjoining together. Tons of prizes are awaiting for their owner to get them inside of the machine. You are able to get plushie,snacks,toys and even anime figure which is well kept in their original box. Although there are a lot of sayings that claw machine are a huge scam due to the claw have no strength to grab the prizes up. This arcade washes away this problem. The claw machine here is well trusted to use, lucky winners can get their ideal prize home!

Oh! Not only that, we have the dance floor machine. This is one popular game as you just need to dance along with the beat using ur steps. There are people who loves to dance came here and show off their awesome moves. You will see a crowd of spectators surrounding the dance floor machine to watch and record the dancer on the dance floor. The music are especially loud and strong in here but no worries, just nod and go along with the beats.

There are still a bunch of games you can try on. The basketball machine, horror ones, controlling characters to fight and literally more. Searching for a place to spend your time relaxing or hanging out with your friends and family or..even your lover? Arcade would be the suitable choice especially teenagers who likes to have fun in their age.
.
.
.
.
"Then.."
"Mya chan, which one would you like to go first?", Sasaki asks.

He lets Miyano to be the one to decide on which game they should try on first. Miyano hesitate to think a moment to pick a game.

"Well, I'm not rlly good at any of these..you don't mind if I'm terrible at the games? I might ruin your fun.", Miyano worries.

Sasaki see that look at Miyano face and reach out his hand. He pats his head gently. Miyano's soft hair tangled with his delicate hand.

"No problem. I'm not a pro too. Let's just have fun today okay?", Sasaki wanted to make Miyano to rest assured.

"Alright, if you say so. Thx Sasaki:)", Miyano felt relieved after hearing that.
.
.
*Goal! Goal! Goal!*
A voice from the machine repeats the word. The prepared basketball are getting shot into the goal with the tall figure.

"Ugh-", Miyano stares at Sasaki who is playing at the machine beside him. Sasaki scored multiple goals by his shots just in a few minutes. Miyano couldn't help but to sigh as he couldn't get the ball into the goal just as much as Sasaki. Miyano thinks to himself, Sasaki has a tall built body so for sure he get to score easily. Meanwhile Miyano..is lacking one thing(his height^^)

Miyano's pov:why does the goal have to be so high up in this machine? I remember others arcade's basketball goals aren't as high as this one.

Wanting to try again. Miyano grab a ball and aim at the goal. "This should do?" He then shoot the ball towards the goal direction.

*pam*
The basketball fell before even touching the goal. Miyano's mind went blank.

Sasaki:"Mya chan, did you enjoy your game?", Sasaki finished his round and went up to check on Miyano.

Miyano:"Sasaki..my score is so low. I'm so bad at this T-T"

Sasaki takes a look at the screen which displayed Miyano's score. Sasaki laughs a bit.