First night with him

Hiiiiiiiii............
This is my first time writting a story so please tell me how it is.
Jk- top

Tae-bottom (he is a little femine like having boobs )

So let's start..💜💜

Tae's pov~~

My name is jeon taehyung 💜 and my husband's name is jeon jungkook. I was his crush from highschool and I secretly liked him too but I didn't wanted to accept this fact then but now I am his husband and it's my first night in his house . So today we celebrated the grand reception after that his cousin sisters brought me to the room and made me sit on bed and left. After they left I looked around the room , it was a large room,fully furnished. When I looked back at the wall behind the bed I saw so many pictures of us and some were of only mine. They looked like they were taken secretly. But suddenly I started missing my parents, my room, all the memories flashed In front of me. I started crying silently suddenly I heard foot step coming near the room so I settled my self nicely and wiped my tears away but deep down I was sad. The room door opened to reveal my husband. When he was about to close the door one of my sister in law came and took me to kitchen. She handed me a glass of milk and walked with me till our room. I entered to see him sitting on bed .I approached him and handed him glass of milk he holded the glass and kept it on side table of bed. I was hella confused to sit or sleep directly cause I was so tired . You might be thinking that we are college mates then we might be close to each other but after getting married i have become shy like other couples of arranged marriage.
Jk-why are you standing?sit!

He slowly pulled my hand and made me sit beside him. I sat beside him all my feelings were playing hide and seek with me like sometimes I was missing my parents sometimes I was nervous cause I had never imagined us getting married. Unknowingly a sob escaped my mouth and he became alert and asked me "are you crying taehyung??" I wasn't able to say anything nor was able to look at him so I slowly nodded my head indicating yes I am crying.

Jk-why? What happened ??
Tae-i am missing my home.
Jk- I am sorry because of me you have to leave your house . Don't worry we will soon go to meet them.
Tae - no no don't say sorry it's marriage ritual that wife have to leave her house to stay with her husband . We are just following it .
Jk- okay but don't cry hmm.
Tae - this gown is so heavy can you please bring my luggage.
Jk- I don't know where the stuff is all might have slept until now .can you put some of my clothes.

I nodded my head and started removing jewelry.
Jk-wait I will bring some of my clothes.

I again nodded and looked down like counting tiles on floor.
After some seconds he came and handed me some clothes.
Jk-here take them.
I took the clothes and went inside bathroom and came back wearing his t shirt and track pants .

He was wearing his t shirt and saw me coming.
Tae-you haven't drank the milk yet!!
He took the glass and drank all in one go.
Jk-listen taehyung
Tae-yes tell!
Jk- I really love you .....you know that I want you from so long.
Tae-hmmmmm
Jk- say something...you never said that but used to argue always but why are you shy now. Y-you really like me na??
Tae- I-I also love you.(I said without looking at him maybe because I hadn't finished counting tiles).
Jk-really.. I can't believe that you're my wife now.
Tae-hmmmm.
Jk-jagi I really love you and forever will.

I smiled but without looking at him.
Jk- I never knew the boy who always used to fight with me can be this much shy.

I didn't said anything and drank glass of water .he slowly made me sit on bed and holded my hands and said I love you Tae.
This time I looked into his eyes and I can't describe the feeling I felt.
But he understood what I felt.
Tae- I am really worried about tomorrow, when I have to wake up and other stuff.
Jk- don't worry I am here. I think you don't love me like I do because everything you will be silent or talk while looking down.
Tae- it's nothing like that it's just that time we were senior and junior but now husbands so some thing will change .

Jk- I like both the Tae's or like this one more.
He slowly kissed my cheek.
My whole body started beating fast like every organ have it's own heart.
He went on kissing from my cheek to neck to belly and then to toe and from toe to cheek and stopped at my lips.
And for the second time he kissed me(first time on wedding).it felt magical. He then started kissing my neck and then back of ear I couldn't control more so hugged him. He smiled on my neck and again started leaving kisses. Then he slowly moved towards my boobs. He touched it over the shirt and pulled me over making me sit on his lap facing him... and he slowly pulled up my t-shirt and now I was only in by black bra I felt so embarrassed that I hugged hi tightly so he can't see anything. He felt how I was reacting to his moves.he started leaving kisses on my neck again and started touching my boobs over the bra ....he slowly removed my bra and holded my right boob in his hand I was still trying to hide my self but he didn't stop and got bold with every reaction I gave him.
He left my right boob sad holded the left and whispered in ear "I love you jagi.. love you so much." I could feel his breath on my neck and the air around us getting intense. He slowly tried to break the hug and made me look into his eyes and said " I love you tae" and I replied back saying "I love you too jungkook".
We were looking in each other eyes and kissed each other.
He then squeezed my boobs this time harder making me release a moan. I was still looking in his eyes.
He started leaving kisses on them and sucking them and make me lay on bed and started kissing my belly it was tickling me too much but he didn't stopped and started kissing my belly button . He slowly pulled my track pants and I couldn't look at him but he looked in my eyes and he started kissing my inner thigh and I could feel my blood flow. He then pulled up his shirt and hovered me and hugged me . He slowly rubbed his nipples over me and said"i want this moment to freeze" and went down and removed his pants and my panty one by one. When he removed my panty I couldn't hold back and sat up and tried to hide it so he could not see it.
Jk- Don't hide it love , u have become my whole life and I want to feel every part of you
Saying this he started kissing my face and neck
He slowly layed me back on bed I was like getting hypnotized by his kisses and confessions .he slowly opened my legs and then.....................................

Welll welll caught you I am leaving this part over here cause I got tired while writting if you want me to continue this then please please let me know also iam not good writing these stuff but will try for you hope you enjoyed please like share and don't forget to comment.. .......

Muffins~~~~~