Yuki's Past

A long time ago in Outworld Shao Kahn's queen Sindel gave birth to another baby girl. Sindel named the baby girl Yuki Nami for the longest time Sindel and Kitana took care of Yuki Sindel did everything to protect Yuki but once Sindel had enough of Shao Kahn she ended up killing herself leaving Kitana and Yuki behind with Shao Kahn. Later on Kitana left and Shao Kahn made a clone of Kitana named Mileena she was created by Shang Tsung's sorcery flesh pits they also used Tarkatan physiology after she was created Shao Kahn requested Mileena to watch for her "twins" suspected dissension. Soon after Mileena learned about Shao Kahn's youngest daughter  which he ordered Mileena to kill while Mileena was about to kill Yuki she saw that she was just a 4 year old girl and Mileena decided Yuki needed to grow up so since then Mileena told Shao Kahn that Yuki needs all the protection she needs so Mileena offered to protect Yuki no matter what.  Mileena kept that promise and took good care of Yuki  and played with her when she needed attention but that all changed when Yuki turned 5. When Yuki turned 5 Shao Kahn died leaving her and Mileena when Shao Kahn died Mileena protected Yuki with her life Mileena even showed Yuki her Tarkatan side Mileena thought her youngest sister would run away in fear but to Mileena's surprise Yuki did not A few weeks later a huge war broke out between the special forces  which separated Yuki from Mileena ever since then they never seen each other.  When Yuki turned 14 she was kidnapped in the Outworld and was used for money later on she escaped and disguised herself as a pop star and called herself Ruby Jewel she performed in secret places but she  some how became really famous even her music reached the Earth realm. When Yuki turned 16 she stopped making music and started her search for Mileena.  When she turned 18 she went to the Netherrealm in search of Mileena but bumps into Erron Black who accuses her of stealing the a bag of food that she has he then grabs her wrist which she quickly fights back but it doesn't work so he drags her to the death penalty but is stopped by Cassie and the others after a while of arguing of letting me go Cassie and Erron fight it out leading to Cassies victory.
.
.
.
.
.
Read more to find out what happens to Yuki
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading I hope I'll be able to update every other weekend.