1

________________________
Rose P.O.V

"Come on Rose! We're gonna be late for happy hour." Priscilla called out to me.

"Hold up I'm doing my makeup!"

As I finished placing on my mascara I felt eyes piercing through me, I looked around my room and saw no one so I assumed it was simply my imagination. I slowly and hesitantly walked towards the car, I didn't even have to look to know that Priscilla was rolling her eyes. "Hurry the fuck up!" She yelled and I laughed purposely as I slowed down my pace.

"God damn take a chill pill" I giggled.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Ok we're here!" She said with excitement as she got off the car and opened the trunk. "What're you doing?" I asked confusingly.

"Here" she handed me a tall black bottle that said Black Rose , it was a type of Tequila. I punched her playfully and we both giggled making our way into the Casino. "Happy Birthday, bitch" she said still laughing at the bottle.

"I'm hungry" I complained while shooting her my puppy eyes.

After about an hour of stuffing our faces we kept on ordering many rounds of a really strong drink that I couldn't exactly remember the name of.

Klaus P.O.V

She was extraordinary, Rose. That name fit her perfectly. I had been waiting many years for this day, for her 18th birthday. An illegal Casino wasn't exactly where I would decide to kidnap her but if that's where she wanted to spend her birthday then a Casino it would be. She arrived at the casino, and her beautiful brown, silky hair fell perfectly on her back, and her short bejeweled dress made the shape of her body stand out. She was far too distracted to realize I had poured a rape date drug on her drink. It wouldn't kick in until about an hour.

Rose P.O.V

I felt my head pounding and my vision was begging to blur yet it didn't stop me from deciding to walk over to the game machines. "I'm feeling lucky tonight" I said to
Priscilla as she giggled and ran off with some guy to the bathroom. I pulled the lever and before I noticed it, people clapped and gave me hugs. My confusion turned into realization when I looked over at the game, I had won."Oh shit" I said totally drunk not even noticing how important this was. I felt a strong arm grab me by the wrist and pull me out of the crowd, "Mr. Mikaelson awaits for you in his office to give you the money you won" said the guy with a deep rugged tone. I shrugged and followed him into a dark office, that looked like a hotel room. "Ladies first" the man said to me before rudely shutting the door behind me. My drunken self tried to balance on the wall. "So where's my money?" I asked still trying to balance. "Oh sweetheart, you're getting something better than money" his voice was deep but in a hot way. Even if I was drunk I still knew something wrong was going on here. "Get off me!" I yelled trying to somewhat crawl out of his strong grasp.