uwu niragi!!! 😜😜😜

y/n: "hiii papi chulo"

Niragi: "Who the hell are you? But most importantly,  who do you think you are, addressing me like that? Do you want to die?! Tell me!"

y/n: "i'm ur wifey/husband/whatever uwu! u don't have to be so harsh u know??"

Niragi: "You have five seconds to get the hell away from me, or I'll leave you to shreds with my rifle in hand."

y/n: "w-what?! but i'm ur beloved!! bb u can't do this to me!"

Niragi: "You're delusional, and weak.. Do you really have no one to love you back so you have to resort to latching affection to others, who don't even acknowledge you exist? Is this it?"

y/n: "but u know i exist.. and u love me and i love u..!"

Niragi: "I never once said I loved you. In all honesty, I would kill you with my rifle in an instant with no hesitation! You're an idiot, really, too idiotic to the point where you'd think I'd ever fall for you. But, you'll be helpful, wouldn't you? Because you seem like you're willing to sacrifice yourself for me. So go ahead and do so, unless I have to do it myself?"

y/n: but we need to get out of the borderlands... together.... niragi senpai, uwu pls! we gotta make it out together so we can get married!

*y/n get push by niragi off da building*

y/n: NOOOOOOOOOOO SENPAPI WHY WOULD U DO THIS TO MEEREEEE

*y/n dies with a fractured leg and arm and niragi emotes on your dead body because he's a maniac and mentally unstable*

*a minion come and look at niragi.*

Niragi: "What.."

*the minion is very beautiful, it look like amongus with overalls and it looks diffeerent from other minions but that's what makes the minion unique. and perfect.. Niragi was so shocked by the beauty of this minion, that he almost started to cry.*

Niragi: "Oh my god

Niragi: "Oh my god... this minion, I can't believe my eyes.. This minion is even more beautiful than Y/N, honestly i'd prefer this minion to fangirl over me than that random ahh person.."

*the minion start doing the oppa gangnam style!*

Niragi: "Omg.. oppa gangnam style.."

*Chishiya come and point the fire gun at Niragi.*

Chishiya: "Do the oppa gangnam style like the minion or you die!"

*niragi starts doing the oppa gangnam style but it wasn't as good as the minion so niragi dies by the fire in agony.*

The end! I hope u guys like this story!

ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴄʀᴜsᴛʏ ᴅᴜsᴛʏ ɢʀᴇᴀsʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʜʜ ɴɪʀᴀɢɪ. ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ ɪғ ᴜ sɪᴍᴘ ғᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ! ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ʙʏᴇᴇᴇᴇ❤️