Chapter 11: The Last Flame

--------------------------
(This is the last chapter of the story. Thank you so much for reading my story. I hope you liked it. There will be short notes at the end of the story. Please read them carefully. Thank you!)
--------------------------
It was almost the end of the school year and about 4 months after the drama happened.

"Guys... I have to tell you something," Minho said as he stood up and hit the table with his hand.

The rest of them looked at him curiously.

"Jisung and I are dating," Minho said and expected some reaction, which he didn't get.

"Wow, I could never guess," Seungmin said.

"What?" Jisung looked at him confused.

"Guys it's obvious. It's not a surprise. We were just waiting for you to say it," Jeongin added.

"Yea, y'all were pretty obvious with all that touching and making out in the bathroom," Felix said.

"What?! But we never made out in a bathroom!" Jisung yelled.

"Babe... listen to yourself. We did so many times. You cannot deny it," Minho said turning to Jisung's way.

"Shut up."

"Since they said it, I have something to say too. Jeongin and I are dating as well!" Hyunjin said.

"What?!" Seungmin yelled.

"We know," Felix and Changbin said at the same time.

"What now?!" Hyunjin asked.

"Jeongin told us," Felix said.

"HUH?! HE TOLD YOU AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!" Seungmin yelled towards Felix.

"I could have guessed it," Jisung said.

"Agree," Minho agreed with Jisung.

"So now I'm the only one who didn't know?!" Seungmin asked.

"Not only that, you are the only one single too," Changbin teased the younger male.

Seungmin left no words. He was surprised by all the information he got.

"Hey, since our 2-month anniversary is today why don't we go out to eat tomorrow, you know, to celebrate?" Minho suggested.

"Yeah, that's an amazing idea!" Jisung agreed.

"Do you mind us being with you on your special day?" Felix asked.

"Not at all! Ji and I will have our celebration today since the anniversary is today, and tomorrow we can celebrate it together. What do you think?"

"Okay, that's fine," everyone agreed.

"Where do y'all wanna eat?"

"Chinese!" Seungmin suggested.

"We ate Chinese last month, Seung."

"Shhh, I'm the only one who isn't lovey-dovey in a relationship so I choose. The least you can do for me."

Felix chuckled and smiled. "Okay okay, sure. I don't mind having Chinese again."

Everyone agreed and decided to meet up after classes.
--------------------------
Felix woke up early in the morning feeling tired. He stayed up all night to study for a test he had today. He went into the bathroom and took a shower. Feeling better he changed and put on some makeup to cover the bags under his eyes. He woke up Olivia and made her and himself breakfast. After they finished they cleaned up and left their home. Changbin picked them up and drove to the school.