Chapter 1/Prologue

Once upon a time, in a bustling city, there was a rumor of a wild cat roaming around the streets at night. No one had seen the creature, but its presence was felt. The citizens were fearful of this unknown animal, and they warned each other to stay inside after dark.

One evening, a group of teenagers decided to investigate the rumors of the wild cat. They went out armed with flashlights, determined to catch a glimpse of the mysterious creature. As they walked down the deserted streets, they felt a sense of unease.

Suddenly, they heard a low growl coming from an alleyway. They hesitated but then decided to investigate. As they turned the corner, they were confronted by a terrifying sight. A large, feral cat with glowing eyes stood before them, ready to pounce.

The teenagers tried to run, but the wild cat was too fast. It attacked them, tearing into their flesh with razor-sharp claws. The screams of the teenagers echoed through the empty streets as the wild cat continued its rampage.

The next day, the news reported that the wild cat had been captured and put down. But the citizens of the city knew that the fear would linger on for a long time. They would never forget the wild cat in the city.