'The Calm'

Sitting at the bar table with a crystal glass in his hand, Izuku and Booth engaged in sophisticated conversation as the anarchist bartender poured his boss his drink. "Okay, you get ten million quid, but for you, every woman's face on Earth will be replaced with Quinton Tarontino's, AND you gotta hold eye contact through the final stretch."

"Fuck." Said Izuku, trumped at the scenario Booth just depicted. "That's a tough one for me and you. Suppose it'd be a win-win for Phage though, given the quality of women he begs, hehehe."

"Really now? I thought it'd be an easy choice for you since you pay me like you've been dishing out suck-jobs outside the local arcade." Izuku nearly spat out his drink from this and began the process of coughing up his spleen, which seemed to be cut off when he erupted in laughter that was quickly followed by Booth.

As the two enjoyed their down to Earth and dirty banter, the students conversed amongst themselves. All of them were on edge after the stunt with the Mc Caul's, and the anxiety was palpable with bad blood beginning to form with the big figure heads of 1.A sparking the fires of resentment. "Even if this guy is telling us the truth, that doesn't mean he can be trusted."

"Iida's right. Even though that huge ploy of his with the police was, admittedly, well thought out, I'm not going to sit here and pretend that being associated with this guy is anything other than bad news." Shoto responded to the blue-haired teenager's statement, his fingers interlocked as he fiddled his thumbs.

Momo looked to Tsuyu, Mina and Hagakure who were looking after the resting Ochako, still passed out on the couch as her head rested on the frog girl's lap. "Our opinion on Tommy is almost universally agreed. But what do we do about Uraraka?"

"Yes, she's made her stance on the issue clear."

"We're going to have to find something on Tommy, something that'll make her see the blatant red flag that he is." Iida agrees to the idea and the two begin discussing with one another about how they'll go about it.

Meanwhile, Momo looked back to Tsu and Ochako, and noticed something was off. Tsu appeared to be rather distressed, worry and sheer terror plastering her face as she looked at the brunette on her lap. Curious, she got up from where she was and left the two big smarts to discuss among themselves and check on her froggy friend.

As she approached, she called her name. "Asui, are you alright?" Asked Momo, grabbing the frog girl's attention. "I was hoping I could talk with you for a moment." She said as she gestured to the vacant chairs at one of the tables further away from the class of students.

"Yes, please." She said with a hint of pleading in her rather anxious tone. She turned to Mina and Hagakure quickly. "You girls look after her for a moment." Gently lifting Ochako's head from her lap, Tsu took the moment to get up from the couch and walked with Momo to a table to talk in private.

The two pulled out their chairs and sat down, and while Momo leaned over the table a little, Tsu was quickly reaching into her pocket for something. "Tsu, I noticed you looked rather worried about something. Care to tel-"

"Tom is Carnage." Tsu said in a whisper, yet the panic bled through like a large glob of ink on a thin sheet of paper. She pulled out her phone from the pocket and began to unlock it, allowing Momo some time to process her friend's words.

Tommy Gillen is Carnage? From the events that transpired earlier with the McCaul gang, from the aftermath in the bar to how he handled the cops with such confidence, it isn't a far-fetched claim. The notion that she's sharing the same space as the beast that nearly killed her and attacked her friends and teachers at the U.S.J made her wash her mind in dread. She swallowed hard at the thought.

A claim that someone is Carnage should not be done so without thought however, and so she keeps her composure and does her best to keep her anxiety from taking form. Keeping her eyes on Tsu, she begins to speak. "Yes, it's not out of the realm of possibility that he maybe Carnage. But we can't just make baseless claims when ther-"

"It's not a claim, it's fact." Tsu says as she finally gets what she was looking for up on her phone before showing it to Momo. "Bakugou was right, he is Izuku Midoriya." To Momo's shock, on the screen in front of her was a small framed photograph on Tommy's desk. A framed picture that showed Izuku and Inko Midoriya, as well as Genjiro, Akira, Ada, Jason and Arthur.