Work wife

"THESE MOTHERFUCKERS! ARE THEY REALLY THAT STUPID?!" Yelled Allison. Everyone knew not to bother her when she was pissed. But Allison had called Alex to her office about 15 minutes ago and Alex had things to do.

She gathered the courage to knock on the door, a loud "WHAT" echoed through the door. In Allison language that means come in. Alex reluctantly walked into the room, afraid of what could happen to her.

Alex POV:
"YEA WHATEVER YOU STUPID BITC- oh hey!" Her voice suddenly went lower once she saw me, it was like she wasn't pissed anymore.

"Sit here, we have something to discuss." I obeyed quickly. I knew not to waste Allison's time.

"You know what, I have better things to do, Goodbye." And with that she slammed the phone down.

"Now Alex, you are an amazing employee, you get your work done, you're sweet, and you get along with mostly everyone. And as my personal assistant you've been with me during my up's and downs and I'm very thankful for that" She said it in a really low tone, yet very genuine.

"I'm don't wanna be rude but where is the but coming in ma'am?" I said. I just wanted to know if I was getting fired or not. I hope not, I do love being and be Allison's "work wife".

"Ha, you always were a smart girl. Yes there is a but. I'm just gonna say it, I'm transferring you."

My heart dropped.

"Wait Allison-"

"You mean ma'am?" She interrupts, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, sorry ma'am. But why are you transferring me? Was it David? I should've known that mother fucker was plotting something." I said

"No no, even though you guys do have some type of rivalry, it's not that" She chuckles.

"It's just I've been getting complaints about, uhm, the way you dress at work." She says.

"The way I dress?" I question. "What's wrong with it?"

"Nothings wrong it's just your outfits get a little bit distracting. Distracting to me." She says reluctantly

"To you? Im distracting you? Oh ma'am I'm so sor-"

"Shut up. Not another word. I don't wanna here a thing a about this to the media either. Or I'll run your life in just a second, like that." And she snaps her fingers

"Y-Yes ma'am, I understand. It was an honor working for you and I'm so sorry if-" I was interrupted by Allison

"Save it. Get out. Now." She nodded her head to the door, gesturing me to leave.

I decided to play with her a bit, because well, why not? I'm already not coming back.

"Or what?" I said. This time staring into her eyes and biting my lip.

"Alex. Im not going to tell you again, get the hell out my office." She said, breaking eye contact.

"Why do you want me out so badly? Huh?" I asked, getting up from my chair and walking around the desk and towards her.

"Because if I have you in here any longer, I will show you a side of me that is not so professional and nice. And I don't want to hurt you," she stands up and turns me around. "But I will if you don't leave, so pick your poison." She wraps her arms around me squeezes my ass with that last sentence.

"Do your worst. Not like you can do much anyways" I tease

One thing you NEVER EVER do is tease Allison, she will, and I repeat WILL make sure you never do it again. Trust me, I know. I playfully tease her once and she gave me so much work I almost died due to no sleep.

"Oh? Okay, I see how it is." She turns me around and wastes no time attaching her lips to mine. Making sure I know who's in charge, she grabs my neck and deepens the kiss, whilst choking me.

"Shut up and don't make a damn sound, if you do I won't hesitate to shut all this shit down. Understand me?" She says, pulling away and raising an eyebrow.

I nod and she chokes me even harder.

"Verbal confirmation Alex." She says, gritting her teeth.

"Yes ma'am. I understand." I say, just wanting her to fuck me already.

"Good girl. Spread wide for me." She gets on her knees and pops my thigh

I obey and she immediately-

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*

"Ugh, what the fuck?" I say, grabbing my phone and hitting it, and the alarm somehow stopping.

I sit up on my bed and just sit there.

"WHY COULDNT THAT ALARM WAIT FUCKK" I yelled

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" my sister yelled. Already getting to work.

This is my 13th reason.

HEY BOOKIE PIEE