Leaning into you

————
The people in this story don't have names, so they can be whoever you want.
————

She pinned me against the wall, I moaned as I feel
her cold hand snaking up my body to then be lightly wrapped around my neck.

She attacks my lips with hers, and after what feels like ten minutes her lips parted from mine, I whined at the loss, my lips felt so cold without hers.

She moved her hand away from my neck and placed it on my waist, then tucked my hair behind my ear and started sucking my neck, my knees felt weak as I moved away from the wall and leaned into the crook of her neck, only to be shoved back against the wall.

Her kisses began to get wet and sloppy, she finally pulled away from my neck and went back to my mouth, this time it was more aggressive, she was getting impatient, and she wanted to feel my body against hers, without the thick border of clothing.

I moaned between the kisses, I felt myself getting wetter by the second. She pulled my waist into hers and lifted her knee up and pushed it between my legs, I loudly moaned at the feeling, and that seemed to make her want me even more than she already did.

She made a low growling sound as she stepped away to take a look at me, panting, hair messy and my neck covered in hickeys.

As she ran back to me, she brought me into a deep kiss and her hands roamed around my body, until they finally found their way under my shirt, feeling her cold hands against my stomach made shivers go up my spine.

'Are you going to be a good girl?' She whispers in my ear, her hot breath on my neck makes me moan. I nodded my head, I wanted her badly. 'I need words darling' hearing those words come out of her mouth made my breath hitch for a second, 'Y-yes, I will' Her hand suddenly grabbed my hair and forced me to look upwards so my neck was on show.

She pushed me back against the wall and pressed her body against mine, with her other hand, she traced my jawline and neck. 'You don't know what you do to me...'

Suddenly, she let go of my hair and started taking my shirt off, I shivered as the cold air hit my stomach, she then picked me up so I wrapped my legs around her.

She stood at the end of the bed and threw me down, the sheets rippling around me as I landed. I sat up and looked at her. 'God, you're beautiful' I pulled her into a kiss,