Chapter 1

Middle cause yes anyways
• Ps: non-formal writing, broken grammar, wrong uses of punctuation marks, spelling errors maybe, Cliché but whats a romance story without clichés?

________________

"Zhongli, I told you I'm ok" venti sighs. "Barbatos, You should really mind your own body, Especially when you're still recovering." Thats right. Venti was still technically a patient he shouldn't been putting himself in such activities. "What were you thinking of riding a motorcycle when you're still pretty much injured?" Zhongli was right, venti brought this upon himself "Zhongli..." zhongli sighs "Sit still I'm still applying your bandages"

"zhongli someone's looking for you", "thank you nahida, I'll be right there." Nahida excused herself as she shuts the door behind her. "As I was saying...venti don't play around, you're in a grave situation and I really can't imagine saying my goodbyes to you yet." zhongli stated, Venti huffs "MORAX I'M NOT DYING YET!!"

________________

"You must be...rex lapis?", A much younger man stood infront of zhongli with a paper in hand supposedly a contract. "Yes, I get it that you're xiao from the disbanded yakashas." Xiao's eyes narrows with the seemingly offensive thing that zhongli just said "yes, I also have no idea what you contacted me for" zhongli sighs "I contacted you because I wanted to hire you" xiao stood in disbelief "I didn't apply for whatever this is-" Zhongli's lips curved in a satisfied grin. "Even though I'm lending you a second chance to do motor racing?", "Even though you're giving me a second chance to- ...what did you just say?"

"I'll be honest, Xiao I need your help." Xiao frowns "Look- I don't know if you understand but I really don't do motor racing anymore...Plus I'm a streamer, I can't just let go of my present career like that..." Zhongli frowns "Then what can I do for you to start working with me?"

"You're aware of my older sister...Bonanus?" Ah. "Yes I am Aware. Are you asking me to find her?" Hesitantly xiao nods "I need her my last remaining family please help me find her rex lapis. I'll do anything." Zhongli accords to his wishes "Very well, I'll help you and in exchange you'll help me. Of course I'm still allowing you to stream as a side job but please be mindful that you're a racer again"

"Is there something else I need to do before I leave?" xiao proposes, "Indeed, In fact I almost forgot. Please go to the 3rd room at your left your so called 'coach' will be there." Xiao hums as he makes his way to the room zhongli guided him to.

________________

TBC

End notes

Xiao is ga