CHAPTER 1 - definitely just a normal day for uyinx

Just another normal day for Uyinx working as a cashier at Jack in the box. Taking people's orders, in her Jack in the box outfit. Quite a depressing job but worth the money. "Worth the money? Doesn't a cashier get minimum wage?" Do you ask? No...Not in this story. Before I explain, let me introduce you to what is going on, and who Uyinx is.

Uyinx was an adult trying to live her life. She chose to work as a cashier because she didn't want to deal with the type of work office workers deal with every day. That being a whole stack of documents and papers that need more than a thousand stampings. She thought that working as a cashier at a fast-food restaurant would be less bad. In a way, it was. Socialising was one of the disadvantages she struggled with, but as long as she gets her salary, eats, and lives decently, it was all she wanted.

Now, if we change our focus onto someone else, the boss, that is... It's a completely different story. As funny as it sounds, Uyinx and her boss, who goes by Jack, the founder but also the mascot of the restaurant, did not quite have a good "friendship". Ever since Uyinx has been employed, Jack was always a bully when he would see her. Teasing her was a daily thing. Now, remember when I said the job was "worth the money"? Here's why. As much as Uyinx hated Jack, he didn't. Jack had been paying her a good amount simply for spending time with him after work. As weird as that sounds, that was the only thing that made Jack feel better after a tiring day full of complaints and crowds in the restaurant.

As Uyinx was getting ready to go home, Jack steps into the changing room where she was located, calling her name. "There you are! Come on...You promised you'd stay after work. Are you seriously trying to escape now?" Uyinx looked at him in shock, half naked as she covered herself in embarrassment. This was not the only time this had happened. "B-BOSS WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS! Every single time I-I change!... Please, let me dress up first!" She looked at him in disappointment. As used as she was to Jack's idiotic self, him barging into the changing room whenever he pleases, catching her almost fully naked is always going to be embarrassing. "Okay, okay! My bad! I'll just wait for you outside... Don't try to escape like you did last time, okaaay? :-)" Jack said with an innocent smile on his face as he left the change room. 'Who raised him... There's no way someone acts as childish as he does =/' Uyinx thought to herself.

Minutes later after she was done, she stepped out and walked towards Jack, who was standing a few feet away from the door. Now standing there in front of the big boss, she sighed and looked up at him. "What exactly do you want to do today, boss...?" She asked as she stretched her arms. She was clearly tired and just wanted to go home, but she needed the money...So the only option was spending time with Jack. "You're going to love this. Follow me, dingbat." He took the lead and walked towards the storage room, which wasn't that far away. Uyinx, as confused as she was, followed him along. Jack opened the door and held it open for her. As she went in, so did he, closing the door and locking it behind him. The storage room wasn't so spatious and more like a cube type of room. There was enough distance for personal space... But running away? Not so much. As Uyinx heard the door lock, she immediately turned her head to Jack, giving him a worried look. "Sir? What did you lock the door for? How are we going to get ou-" Before Uyinx got to finish her sentence, Jack suddenly moved and pinned her against the wall, towering over her small figure. "?! WHAT-" Shouted Uyinx. She had no idea what was going on and what Jack's intentions were. Before she could continue shouting, Jack pressed his hand against her mouth, making her shut up. "Don't be so loud. You'll get people curious and we don't want that, do we?... It's just the two of us. I'm not going to hurt you. Unless you make a fuss and get me in trouble." Said Jack with a serious tone. He was clearly not joking around, but even so, he still wasn't explaining the reason he locked Uyinx and himself in that tiny storage room. As he managed to keep her quiet, he leaned in closer to her face as he took away his hand from Uyinx's mouth. "Now that we're both here, alone, I'd like to ask you a question..." Jack talked in a low tone as he looked Uyinx dead in the eyes, piercing through hers like daggers...

"..."

". . ."

". . ."

"Are you eating well? Are you taking care of yourself, and do you have enough money to pay this month's rent? You look skinnier than yesterday." He rambled worryingly as he grabbed Uyinx's head, turning it left and right as he checked her physical state. The dumbass was worried for her because he knew she was struggling coming every day to work. "Wha...Wa-wait, what? What are you talking about?" Uyinx replied. "B-Boss I'm fine! I'm just tired and I wanted to go home until you dragged me into this...Small space." She said as she looked around the room, then back at him with a blush on her face. "I..I thought you were going to... ... . . . N-Nevermind." She looked away, frowning as her blush got redder. This got Jack curious. What did she actually think he was going to do? "You thought we were going to...? What?" Jack talked back in a curious tone. He wanted to know. "Nothing, forget it... C-Can we please get out-" Uyinx replied anxiously as she tried grabbing the doors lock. Before she could, Jack grabbed her hand and pinned it above her head, along with the other one. "...What did you think I was going to do to you? Bully you? Tease you more?... Touch you in places I shouldn't be touching you? Quite a perverted little mind you have there, don't you? :-)" Replied Jack with a flirty tone as he talked in her ear. At this point Uyinx was burning red. Her face redder than the colour itself, she let out a vulnerable whimper. She wanted to leave so bad, but Jack was pinning her. There was no escape unless she tried confronting him and standing up for herself. Surprisingly, that is exactly what she decided to did. She turned her head back, facing him with an angry expression. "J-Jack...Let go of me this instant or I...I'm going to...--" "Going to what?" Jack interrupted, grabbing her throat with his other hand, holding her hands with the other one. "Tell me, pretty girl. What are you going to do to me?" Jack continued to talk as he smiled evily, pecking her neck. "What is there that you could possibly do to move me out of the way...? Scream? Get yourself in more trouble like the brat you are? Oh, poor thing. I don't think so." As he finished his sentence, he immediately pinned her down. He knew what he was doing, and he knew he got her into his trap. His plan was going accordingly, and now that he has her in his grasp, he was going to cherish and remember this moment forever.

TO BE CONTINUED