Survival ( Short Story )

*Flaskback*

"Come on, My grandma walks faster then the two of you." I yelled jokingly at my bestfriends.

"Yeah,we're coming." Storm called, Rain trailing behind her twin brother.

We were at the airport,leaving to go on vacation. We're already 18 and the holidays just started, so what would be a better time then now and to be able to go with your bestfriends is even better.

"Hawaii, here we come!" Rain yelled, fist pumping the air.

"Storm, the tickets please?" I asked, my left hand put out towards him to get the tickets from him.

"About that ..." He trailed off.

"Don't tell me you lost it! Storm that cost me alot of money!" I said,panicing.

"Just joking! Oh my god, your face, Emily!" He laughed, waving the tickets in front of me while Rain giggled while I mumbled profanities.

I grabbed the tickets from him and walked over to the ticket lady or whatever you call them because I will never know.

The twins caught up and walked with me to the plane. We found our seats and hauled up our luggage into the cabinet above us.

"Call dibs on the window seat!" I screamed and practically dove onto the seat.

Rain sat in the middle and Storm sat at the end of the row. The flight was about 4 hours and it's 4:15pm right now.

It's been 2 and a half hours when suddenly, the plane started going down. Looking out the window, I saw half of the planes left wing flying off.

"Rainy.Rain.Wake up!" I yelled.

"What?" She said, waking up from her slumber, her voice hoarsed.

"I don't know. The planes going down. I-It's crashing,Rainy." I cried out.

"Storm! Get up before we cra-" She was cut off short when the plane crashed as our bodies collided with the seats infront of us.

*End of Flashback*

I came out, scratches on my arms and legs and Rain came out with Storm behind her.

The plane had crashed and everybody else hadn't made it out alive except for the 3 of us but just barely.