'Till death do us apart(one shot)

Cristela is one of the most beautiful ladies in their hometown. She is the child of  Anastasia and Christian Grey, owners of the beach resort in Cavite. Many men wanted to court Cristela even the foreign tourists in their place got mesmerized by her beauty, but she is an elusive  girl.

     One day, a new guy came into their  resort to have some vacation and unexpectedly Cristela liked the guy. His name was Damon, a gorgeous and rich man living in Atlanta,USA. Other ladies wanted to be noticed by him,but, Cristela is the lucky girl. Damon is only a tourist and expectedly he fell for Cristela's charms.

     Then they got ino a relationship. Not until Damon went home but before that he left Cristela  promise that he will return.

     Days and nights passed but there is no sign of Damon. The former cheerful and pretty Cristela is now unhappy 'till she got a news saying...

"DAMON IS ALREADY MARRIED TO ANOTHER  WOMAN WHO IS BEAUTIFUL, RICH AND ALSO LIVES IN HIS COUNTRY"

    Cristela has not endured the pain and few days after the news, she was found hanging in a tree near by the river.

     From that time, many people don't swim to that river anymore because they were so scared that Cristela might show there.

An expecting Damon returned for Cristela to marry her, so he went to her house and searched for her. But her parents only told him that she's gone, dead.

"WHAT? GONE? How could that be possible? I told her to wait for me. But.    But why didn't she.. AAAAAH" He said then shouted out loud while tears streaming down his beautiful face.

One night, the desire to see and talk to Cristela made Damon go to the place where she died.

TWELVE MIDNIGHT..

"Cristela, my love... Where are you? Show yourself honey. I'm sorry. I'm very sorry that I was late.." Damon said while crying.

He felt a gush of wind...(lloll dunno if it's correct. So i used gush.haha)

"YOU! I loved you very much but you tricked me!.." Cristela shouted but he can't see her.

"Cristela.. Please forgive me. I love you. I was just late because..  I fixed everything for our marriage."

"Liar. You're already married."  She said then finally showing up behind his back.

"Who? I am not yet married. You are the only one whom I want to be my wife."

"But why is that..." She wasn't able to continue what she's saying because of crying.

"Husssh honey. You're the only one. I Love You." He said then hugged her.

"Really?"

"Yes baby. I love you."

"I Love You too"

Then..  they walked through a path of light.

THE NEXT DAY...

Damon was found dead. Some people says that they are now with each other's arms in their new world ‘cause death did not break them apart..

"THE END”

Made by: Cristela Somerhalder