WHAT IS HIS...

It was a calm morning. For once early birds didn't annoyed him that much when he woke up. Mainly thanks to the female that was laying beside him. The corners of his lips tugged upwards ever so slightly as he turned on his side, facing her back, and held himself up on his elbow, leaning forward to kiss her bare shoulder softly. A quiet purr came from (h/c) haired female as she shifted a little in her sleep. He chuckled quietly then kissed the side of her head and slowly sat up, not wanting to wake her up yet. Pulling back on his clothes he smirked at the memory of last night. It sure was a pleasurable one. He enjoyed himself quite a lot and hoped she enjoyed herself as well. He tried his best for her. He pulled his dark hair in a high ponytail and stretched, a yawn leaving his lips.

Movement from behind him and quiet moan caught his attention as he turned around and saw his angel waking up. "Where are you going, Kanda?" She asked softly as she sat up, holding the comforter to her bare chest in an attempt to cover herself. He found it quite amusing since even after he saw all of her she still tried to cover herself. "Just going to get us breakfast. I will be right back." He said calmly as he walked to her, gently taking her cheek in his hand and kissing her. She was all that he needed in this damned place. He knew that if Order found out about this they would use it against him, forcing him to do what they wanted.

She smiled a little at him and then laid back down. "Don't take too long. The bed is cold without you." She said softly as she nuzzled the pillow he was resting on before. He only shook his head as he left the room and went to get their breakfast. He didn't notice a few darker shadows in the corridor near his room as he went to the canteen.

The line wasn't that long. It seemed that Moyashi was still in bed. That was good. He will be able to return to her sooner. He gave his order to Jerry and waited till it was done then walked back to his room.

The fact, that the door was open lit up a red light in his head.

He placed the tray on a nearby table and ran to his room. His grey eyes searched small space, looking for the female he left there just ten minutes ago. It wasn't possible for them to be that fast. There wasn't a chance.

And yet the room was free of any trace of a female if not for the little bit of warmth that still lingered in bedsheets.

That and white envelope placed on his pillow.

He gritted his teeth as his fists clenched. They made the worst mistake of their lives by taking her. He will make sure that they will regret it.

And he will let hell loose while at that.

Noone takes away what is his...

A/N:
Please, stop requesting continuation. I am glad that you enjoy the story, but there won't be anything more and no amount of begging will get me to write more when I don't even know what to write. This story is labeled as complete for a reason. Thank you for understanding.
~Luka