Natsu's Rival (A Nalu Fanfic)

Nalu fanfiction enjoy

YOAltheaCrumps!!! this story is dedicated to you the next chapter will be dedicated to MastaGiggles..~! Well Here is the story hope you enjoy~!!!!!

------------

It was a nice day in fairytail people laughing, dancing and drinking, Lucy was on the bar with Mira until the doors bang open and there stood a slim guy with white hair with a black t-shirt and pants with pair of boots. He walked towards Mira and asked

"Is master Makarov here?"

"Yes, if you don't mind me asking may I ask why are you here..?" Mira asked the stranger with a raised eyebrow. He flashed a smile

"well... I want to join fairytail.."

As those words left his mouth, this brought happiness to the guild, the guild was ecstatic to have another member join their family.

In a distance Lucy was staring at him, a distant memory of his white hair reminded him of someone Lucy knew. Natsu then went to him "Yo! My name's Natsu Dragneel nice to meet ya!" and he flashed a grin.

"Fuyu Tamaki nice too meet ya!" he replied with a grin, quite similar to Natsu. They shook hands, the guild members introduced themselves and suddenly a crowd gathered around him.

"Why did you want to join fairytail?" Alzack asked curiously.

"Well, I came here to meet my FIRST LOVE again." He said happily.

This made the guild curious

"Well who is she?" Biska joined the conversation

"I think you know her really well..." He said, while rubbing his chin.

"Can you describe her for us?" Laki lean forward on the chair she was sitting.

"Well, she got chocolate brown eyes..."

The guild nodded and was eager for him to continue.

"And she has blonde--"

That was the last thing he said before he was interrupted by the call of Master

"What's with all this ruckus?"

His crinkly eyes scanned the room, then his eyes landed on Fuyu. "Wanna be a new member, aye?"

Fuyu stood up and nodded, Master invited him to come to his office for his guild mark. As he was about to move he was stopped by the voice of Lucy "Who is she?"

Everybody turned their heads to her.

Lucy was sitting on the stool, crossing her legs and staring at him.

His eyes widen and he scanned her from head to toe. "You know her pretty well yourself." He faced Lucy and placed his hand on his lips.

Lucy raised her eyebrows

"Just like I said... You know pretty well yourself... I did tell her 'that I'll follow Lulu forever.'" he smirked, then turned around and came in the master's office.

Lucy's eyes widen and remembered clearly who he was.

*Flashback*

"Fu-kun be careful! Maybe you'll fall!" the girl with blonde hair said to his brown haired friend who was climbing an apple tree and was standing in a brance for them to eat, "Almost got it and g-"the branch broke and the brown hair guy fell the blonde hair kid immediately run towards her injured friend "Fu-kun I told you not to go there, you should always follow me so you will not be hurt."

"Okay, Lulu, I will follow you forever."

"Ok..."

*End of flashback*

Mirajane was just behind her and asked her silently

"Lucy... Do you know him? Cause it's like Lucy and Lulu are the same..."

"Yeah Mira I do know him... I know him very well..." she said turning around

Mira then snicker "So that means-"

she was cut off by Lucy's reply "Yup... I am his first love.."

Mira's eyes widen and she covered her mouth with her hands to prevent it from screaming.

"Just stay quiet until you hear it coming from his mouth." Lucy said as she hopped off the stool

Mira just nod silently.

"I'll go outside, okay?" Lucy said, as she point her thumbs outside.

"Okay.." said Mira

When Lucy left the guild doors, after a few minutes Fuyu got out of the office.

"Come on tell us who she is already.." Levy asked eagerly.

"Jesus, I didn't get to close the door yet." Fuyu scratched his head

The guild members chuckled, he jumped off the second floor and landed gracefully. "Who do you think?"

"We've got no time for that!" Erza slammed her fist on the table.

"Damn! Never knew you were THAT restless!" He exclaimed as he raised his hands up in surrender.

"Well, she is a girl with chocolate brown eyes and blonde hair. She is no other than" he sat down on a chair "Lucy Heartfilia."

The guild was silent....

"You mean Lucy is your first love??" Gajeel speaks up and his voice is coated with confusion.

"Yea... It's not that long of a story but for me it's a story worth sharing." He leaned over and spoke.

"I grew up in an orphanage. I never had a chance to meet my parents, but I was happy there. Then in a blink of an eye, the orphanage burned and turned into ashes, everyone died except me. I wandered to different places, and do anything for survival. After a few years of wandering, I have entered the town of the Heartfilias.

The houses were massive and their clothes were the finest of silk. God, recalling that moment, the 9 year old me looks like a total fool with my ripped slacks and weird jumper.

Just as I stepped on that town, all eyes were on me and a pair of big boys, like literally big boys. Big muscle, buffed up chest and their whole aura indicates trouble. They picked on me and I couldn't do shit cause I know I can never beat them but then she came. She actually stood up for me and scolded the boys some proper manners. The little girl who has blonde hair and has chocolate brown eyes really stood up for me like a friend.

"You boys better have some proper manners cause you just don't know who you guys are dealing with right now." The girl pointed her fingers at the boy's chest.

"And who are you?" He slapped her hand away, the girl got pissed.

"Does Lucy Heartfilia ring you any bell?" He glared at the boys. The boys actually ran and never looked back.

Pussy

"Hey! You look hungry. Wanna grab a snack?" She pointed at the bakery and I just nod my head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let us continue the next chapter and I'm sorry if it's short.. :(((