Chapter - 4

Seungmin POV:

I woke up after a long nap and realized it was already 1:35pm. I was so tired as i cried to sleep last night.. my tears have dried up on my face. Today was the day i can finally leave the hospital as i felt much better then before even thought my bruises were still there they have stopped bleeding and was bandaged, It didn't hurt at all.
.
.
.
Time skip.. (After Seungmin left the hospital )
.
.
.

                  Nobody's POV:

Seungmin decided to call Felix and check up on him but he didn't answer. He (Felix) haven't seen Seungmin after he went home. Seungmin started to get worried about him, at the same time he didnt know what was going on at Felix's home.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

               Seungmin's POV:

I opened the door to my home and shut it behind me. I hate living alone it always feels like someone is there watching every move i make it creeps me out.

I decided to take a nap because i was always exhausted even if i slept for awhile last night but still that wasnt enough sleep. The average amount of sleep i get is 4 hours but sometimes even 0. Whenever i stay home i usually sleep, eat, watch k-dramas and read books. Life is super boring and painful for me i just hate to live but at the same time i dont have the urge to kill myself, instead i want someone else to kill me.

It was 5pm when i went to sleep now it is 1 in the morning. I woke up wanting to throw up so i rushed to the bathroom and kneeled down to the toilet. My stomach was empty because i didn't eat the whole day at all. I didnt feel like eating so i decided to starve myself, i washed my mouth after throwing up i was just holding onto the counter and stared into the mirror infront of me.

after a few minutes of staying inside the bathroom i went back into my dark bedroom turning the lights on making the room bright once again. I noticed a figure standing outside my window i couldn't see its face because it was very dark outside i walked closer to get a better look but the figure disappeared as soon as i took a step. Maybe i was just hallucinating..

This is so weird.. its scaring me. The same thing happened in the hospital now outside my window?.. i want to find out who that is why are they stalking me? i dont even know them.

                 Nobody's POV:

This continued on for the past 3 days Seungmin was really uncomfortable with the figure standing there at night.
And it was only there at night when he is awake but not during day time.
Who are you?..

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

I accidentally cut my right thumb which i use the most to type and now its so difficult to type cuz i bandaged it😭 the cut is big tho- but i have to end the chapter here im sorry 😦 chapter 5 will be out when i finish writing it.

words: 527