" dazai ? " (sick fic 🤭)

Dazai was always good at hiding his sicknesses from everyone, but this time it was different. He was sick, really sick, and it was starting to show. The normally cool and collected detective was now panting and wheezing after every few steps, but he still insisted on completing the mission with Chuuya.Chuuya noticed the change in Dazai's demeanor but didn't want to confront him about it, knowing how stubborn he could be. Instead, he tried to compensate for Dazai's weakened state, but both of them were unusually clumsy, dropping things and stumbling over their own feet.The Port Mafia and the Armed Detective Agency, who were working together on this mission, noticed the unusual behavior of the two detectives and grew worried that they would get caught. They decided to take a break and rest for a while, hoping that Dazai and Chuuya would recover.Dazai's breathing grew raspier and his panting became more frequent. Finally, he collapsed, unconscious and burning up with fever. Chuuya immediately called for help, and the rest of the team rushed to their aid.It turned out that Dazai had been hiding his sickness for days, not wanting to worry anyone or risk compromising the mission. He had pushed himself too hard, and his body had finally given out.Chuuya stayed by Dazai's side throughout his recovery, realizing how much he cared for the detective. From that day on, he promised to always watch out for Dazai, no matter what.

 From that day on, he promised to always watch out for Dazai, no matter what

baes fr