Kang Taehyun, 1

Soobin; my forever enemy, has stolen something important from me and he won't give it back. My life is nothing without it.

My diary. I know, having a diary is kind of cringey. But it's the thing I use when I'm having a hard time with life, so I out all my feelings in there. Basically venting to a piece of paper.

Fun fact; I have depression, seperation anxiety, and a broken heart.

My friend, who had left me because we got into a fight, had became friends with the one and only Soobin. He was a sweet boy, and cared for me. Now he left. Just because I couldn't accept the fact that my boyfriend had cheated on me with a girl.

I'm all alone now. It hit me a long time ago, but it doesn't matter, being alone is fine. Except for when you have an annoying rat who is threatening you by having your diary.

He (Choi Soobin) would keep it (my diary) high in the air, since I'm short and he's tall, I wouldn't be able to reach it. Just wait till I get stronger, he'll regret everything.

Soobin would tease me about it at lunch, saying that he'll read it out loud to the class unless I do some silly thing. I always did that 'silly thing'. Cause I was scared. I still am now, it's just now he's been tripping me in the halls and shoving me around.

Hah, and he says he isn't bullying me. I know that he knows what he's doing.

One time, during lunch, he tripped my while I was walking over to a trash can. They all laughed at me. And even worse, he poured his disgusting water on me. Now people call me horrific names and now I have to live with it. Thanks a lot Choi Soobin.

Another time was when I was walking to my class while drinking water. You all know where this is going. Soobin had seen me, so as the evil bitch he is, he squeezed the water bottle, getting water all over my face. And that is the exact reason why I stopped using those plastic water bottles.

I'm known as 'Soobin's toy'. That's just great. Why that name though? It sounds... Nevermind.

Whenever I walk down the hallway, I'll always hear that group of girls yell, "hey Soobin's Toy!" In their annoying ass voice. I have to hear that, every, single, fucking, day. And the worst part is that Soobin plays along with it! I'll be doing my own stuff and he'll walk by and go, 'Hey toy.' And it's pissing me off.

He'll grab me, he'll trip me, he'll yell at me, he will do anything to make my life a living hell.