Chapter1 There was Adam

Dislcaimer : I own my Ocs and some alien forms.

In a technology science lab at a high school teenage boy standing at 5''5 that has who has short red hair with a cowlick, green eyes dressed in teenager boy standing at 5''5 that has red hair with green eyes dressed in a blue jacket, black jeans, red and dark blue Nikes, a sliver necklace of a shield and ax.

This is Adam Jones who is in his Freshman year in high school at Crenshaw High and is working on a personal project.

On the lab table is blueprints with notes and outlines with label parts of a device of some kind with the title of the " Project Argus" that has a sketch of a watch device with an hourglass symbol

On Adam's table is old technology along with some painting equipment next to the techs consisting of parts from watches and another strange tech.

In front of Adam was a device that resembled a large wristwatch with a wide band, primarily black and grey in color. It had a dark grey faceplate in the middle (like a watch dial) that had a green hourglass shape.

.

Adam smiled," Finally Project Argus is done!" He smiled as wiped the sweat off his forehead and looked down at his creation.

Adam went to another table where his laptop was on and he went over there to grabbed it then he brought it over to the table.

He lifted up the laptop then he turn it on by hitting the power button and he begins typing in his login username and power.

Then he see on the screen was a black background with an emerald green head of a robotic male who resemble Sonny from I am Robot.

The robot greeted," Afternoon Adam." The robot head spoke in a British accent as it look at its creator.

This is Consul Adam's A. I or Artificial Intelligence was developed when he was a sophomore for his computer science.

Adam smiled," Likewise Consul and I finally finished Project Argu! " He spoke with a proud tone in his voice.

Consul said politely,' Congratulation is in order, sir. How may I be a service to you today?" He looks at Adam.

Adam stated, "I need to connect the Omnitrix to my laptop." He grabbed a plug then insert a slot into the USB hole on the side of the laptop and he inserted the other plug into the USB slot on the left side of the wristwatch.

On the screen Consult's screen turn small as a new screen with the Omntrix's hourglass symbol appears.

Adam begins typing on the keyboard making the Omnitrix's pop up and rotate around with the hourglass symbol shining brightly.

On the laptop screen is a loading screen on 1percent making Adam stand up and stretching his body out.

Adam yawned," I need to get myself a drink." He made his way out of the door as he is searching for a vending machine.

As the Omnitrix is on the table two giant clock hands appear spinning causing a portal to form in the room.

A figure steps out of the portal and the person is a young man their age standing at 5'6 with black hair and blue eyes dressed in a white lab coat over a white shirt with a brown vest and black tie, black pants, and black shoes. He also wore goggles with green lenses around his neck.

The figure smiled," It seems another Adam Jones has succeeded in creating Omnitrix but a course with my unknown helping hand." He chuckle to himself as he looked at the Omnitrix as it is hooked up to the screen.

The figure is Henry Benjamin Paradox Jr son of Professor Paradox.

He lifted up the Omnitrix and he inspect it's with an appraising expression as he see the Omnitrix look complete.