Marriage!

Y/N a girl with decent black medium hair and red ruby eyes was walking home after college thinking how fast time goes. She remembered the time when she was extremely nervous for the first day of her college life and now here she is about to graduate after a month.

While these thoughts roamed around in her mind she noticed that she was already home. As she opened the door her parents hugged her and welcomed her.this action confused her, generally her parents won't be home before 8pm and now the time was 5pm.

'Y/N dear we have a good news for you' said her father.

'What news? ' she asked.

'Your going to be married.' her mother said.

'What!?' Y/N said with a shock

'Yes the boy is from a wealthy family. And is a real gentlemen. I'm sure that he'll treat you nicely.' her mom said as she and her husband laughed.

'Okay now go to your room and rest the wedding is in 5 days, your mom will make your meal and give it to you.' said her father.

Y/N slowly went up to her room and closed the door. She began to think about how can her parents even arrange a marriage with a guy she doesn't even know. But on the other hand she really didn't want to break her parents heart.

'Let's see what future holds for me.'

...........

Hey peeps this is my first fanficton. So please forgive the mistakes done by me.

Love you all ❤️