SNS College Of Technology Offers Excellent Placement Cell Infrastructure

SNS College of Technology (SNSCT) was set up in 2002 in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, by SNS group. This college is recognised by the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), the National Board of Accreditations (NBA) and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The college is also certified with NAAC A+ Grade. SNS College of Technology offers 26 courses, including BE/BTECH, ME in various specialisations such as Computer Science and Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering, etc. Additionally, SNSCT offers PhD, MBA and MCA programmes. Moreover, SNSCT is also among the first Indian institutes to implement a design-thinking curriculum in education.

SNS College of Technology has signed MoU with the international universities such as AIMST University, Malaysia, Edex Academy, New Zealand, Cademium Inc, USA. It also arranges a Global Immersion Program each year for their students and faculty to visit foreign universities and industries for global exposure. The college has five pillars growth building centres, namely Center for Learning and Teaching, Skill and Career Development, Centre for Creativity, Industry Institute Partnership Cell and Social Responsibility Initiatives.

SNSCT has a good placement cell infrastructure with seven closed interview panels, two GD panel rooms and conference halls, each. According to SNS College of Technology placements 2020, a total 722 students got placed at campus placement. Accolite, Altran, Amazon, Capgemini, etc., were the top recruiters of SNSCT.

SNS College of Technology Courses at UG level include BE in various specialisations. It also has PG courses, including MBA, MCA and ME, and a PhD course in various specialisations. While UG courses are of four-year duration whereas all PG courses are of two years. SNS College of Technology Admission Process SNS College of Technology admission process takes place based on two categories — Government quota and Management quota. Students can apply both online and offline for the courses. Below are the details of admission process of SNS College of Technology:

· UG Courses:

Admission to BE programme based on government quota requires students to clear counselling based on TNEA score. For students applying on management quota, only need to fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by DoTE and Anna university.

· PG Courses:

Students applying for PG courses under Government quota, ME or MBA need to have a valid score in TANCET score followed by university-based counselling (TANCA). For those applying under Management quota, have to only fulfil the eligibility criteria prescribed by DoTE and Anna university.

· PhD Courses:

Selection of candidates to the PhD programme is based on the performance of in the written test conducted by Anna University followed by an interview.