1. Awkward Introduction

I had an upcoming photoshoot today that I've been waiting for 2 weeks, The driver opened the door for me an army of paparazzi chased after me, as the bodyguards pushed the paparazzi aside as I was trying to get away and get inside the building. “Good riddance.” I sighed, but I find myself at the back of the building where the garden was. As I was about to head inside I saw a boy that caught my eye taking a picture of colorful butterflies roaming around the bushes, something about him just made me stare. The way he elegantly handled the camera with care making sure not to alarm the butterflies. He felt my presence and turned around as I turn away embarrassed, I immediately notice the time and hurried into the building where my manager was at. “Hey Naomi, sorry I'm late. Paparazzi was a hassle.” I said as she nodded at me, “No problem, your right on time. Anyways, Lets get on with the photoshoot.” She said, just then the boy from earlier went inside the building and looked at Naomi then at me as he smiled sweetly. Naomi put her hand on his shoulder, “This is Nijiro Murakami, hes a professional photographer that will accompany you on this project.” Naomi said as me and Nijiro exchanged smiles, shaking hands. “I'm Viyah, but you could just call me Vii.” He smiled, “I know who you are.” He said in a soothing tone, “You do?” He nodded, “Of course, your a social media sensation and an outstanding actress. I have been looking forward to do this project with you for awhile.” I smiled at him as my cheeks turned slightly red flustered as he walked away grinning.

As Naomi noticed me still smiling after he walked away she smirked at me, “Chemistry would be good for the photography industry.” She said. “Hm?” I asked confused as she continued to raise her eyebrows. She shrugged and gave me a paper, “Tommorow you have an interview at The Tonight Show. But, you can go rest for now on but be back by 2 hours to discuss the terms of the contract.” She added as I nodded at her walked out of the building.

Paparazzi swarmed me as I tried to get out of it after signing some autographs, the bodyguards we're enough to distract them as I sneaked away. I enter a nearby Café and ordered by usual coffee, as I spot a familiar face walking in. Nijiro waved at me as he settled at a table near a window as I joined him, “Is this your favorite caffeine shop too?” He asked, “Yes, I wanted to get a quick coffee before the photoshoot.” I replied, “Ah, I thought the same.” We chatted for awhile and I realise he was an amusing person, as we exchanged numbers I accidentally knocked over my coffee that spilled on my dress. I shrieked at the temperature as Nijiro hurried to me and gently wiped my palms and dress gently. As his fingers softly traced mine I found myself glancing at him with a lost look, He got up and I snapped out of it, “Thank you, I'll take care of it later.” I smiled sweetly at him, “Cmon, let me walk you to the building.” He said reaching out a hand for me. I grabbed his hand as I left a big tip and left, as we walked hand-in-hand a young girl suddenly sprinted towards me and hugged me, I knelt down and patted her head as her mom walked beside her. “Hello! My daughter here is a big fan of yours. But shes a bit shy.” I looked at her mother then back at her as she handed me one of my magazines, as I was signing it she looked at me. “You have a very pretty bracelet!” She smiled sweetly as I unclasped my bracelet and handed it to her with the magazine, “Well, now its yours.” She squeeled as she went and showed her mom, “Thank you so much!” Her mom said and I waved at them goodbye, as I was I felt Nijiro's eyes on me. “Shall we?” I said, “That was.. Very sweet.” He said as he smiled at me sincerely and grabbed my hand softly as we walked back to the building.

“Oh good, Viyah your here.” Naomi said, “What's going on?” Suddenly a guy walked in, Kento Yamazaki a fellow co-star and a famous actor. “This is Kento, He'll be your partner for this photoshoot.” I shake his hand as he smiled at me. “Vii, its nice seeing you again.” He pulled me into a hug as I saw Nijiro walking away. It's been a month since I saw Kento after our last interview for a movie we we're both featured in, which where we we're love interests in so there was a bit of circulation in the media, That I guess Naomi picked him to be my partner for publicity. But for some reason, I didnt want Nijiro to think that we we're together. Kento let me go and held me by the waist as I tried to resist. “I missed you.” He said smiling softly, “Uh, yeah! I did too..” I said pulling his hand back. I pull Naomi in a seperate room, “Did you pick him because of the positive press of the last movie?” I asked. “No, the company picked him. But isnt that great? You should be excited to be working with him again. Is there any problem?” Naomi replied, “No, He's an amazing co-star but I dont want anyone thinking hes my boyfriend.” I replied, “I see. Do you want me to get him replaced? I'll talk to the CEO for you.” Naomi sighed, “No! That wont be necessary, but thanks for thinking about me.” I said as Naomi smiled and walked away.

I walked into the studio where the Director, and Kento was waiting. “Where is Mr. Murakami? He was supposed to be here 8 minutes ago.” The director mumbled as Nijiro rushed through the door. “Sorry for my tardiness, I'm ready now.” He said as he positioned his camera against the backdrop. As the make-up artist fixed me up I couldnt help but keep glancing at Nijiro setting up the camera. He looked so elegant and majestic, I just found myself staring at him but then some foundation went into my nose and I sneezed real hard, It was so loud I couldnt help feeling humiliated. “Excuse me..” I said awkwardly as I turn to face Nijiro, he was chuckling. That made me smile for some reason, but then Kento handed me some napkins. “Itʼs alright-”