Chapter 1 - Random Texting

A/N: I do not own iCarly. This is a Seddie fanfiction and my first fanfiction. I know that iCarly ended ages ago but Seddie lives on in all of the fan fictions here on Wattpad. So without further a due let's begin! (P.S If you don't get the chapter title, you probably shouldn't be reading this. Hint:Random Dancing!)

Freddie's POV (Sunday)

My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I quickly grabbed it and looked at the screen. My eyes widened when I saw who the text message was from........ Sam! I instantly unlocked my PearPhone and clicked the small green message icon. I slowly and carefully read the text from Sam.

Hey Fredbag, I slightly chuckle at the fact that she's still calling me nicknames. I'm coming to Seattle for a couple of months, so I was thinking we could go out for dinner sometime and catch-up. Get back to me when you can.

-Sam

Immediately, I replied saying yes and asking if she needs a place to stay while she's here. I couldn't believe that I was going to see Sam again, it's been so long and ever since Carly left for Italy with her dad, Sam and I didn't really keep in touch. Not that I didn't want to, I was just so busy with graduation and work, so my social life was kind of put on hold. My phone vibrated subtly in my hand and I read the message.

Yeah, I do need a place to crash. Can you pick me up at the train station? See you on Friday

-Sam

I crashed onto the sofa in my colourful living room, answered Sam's text and then cleaned my apartment up a little, because I don't want Sam to think I'm a slob. I bought my own apartment a couple of months ago, of course my mum was hesitant at first but she agreed to let me move out as long as I have dinner with her once a week. It was a one bedroom apartment that wasn't too expensive and I worked at a law firm nearby. I had macaroni cheese for dinner and watched TV for about an hour, then went to bed.

Sam's POV (Friday Morning)

I grabbed my luggage and hopped out of the train to find Freddie, who was picking me up. I brushed my blonde curls out of my face and looked around, still no sight of Freddie. "Hey there Sammy," someone whispered standing behind me. I turned around and swung my fist at the person's face, I was surprised when my fist was caught before slamming into their face. "I thought that would happen," they said while letting go of my fist. When I saw his face my heartbeat quickened just a little.

"Freddie!" I screamed a bit too loud and hugged him, my suitcase falling to the ground. "You are Sam Puckett, right?" he said in a playful manner, I punched him in the arm and said, "That good enough for you, nub?" "Yeah, I guess," he said while smiling and rubbing his arm. I was mesmerized by his eyes, those soothing, chocolate brown eyes........... shut up brain, I can't think like that anymore. We haven't been together in years, but it doesn't mean I don't still lov- I mean like him. Even though I knew that before Carly went to Italy they kissed, which obviously means he doesn't have feelings for me. Freddie took my suitcases and I got a text from Cat, my roommate from LA,

Hey Sam,

How's Seattle and Freddie ;) ? I can't wait until you come back, hope you have fun. And I know you still like Freddie so I say go for it!

-Cat

Freddie came up behind me and attempted to see what I was looking at, but I slapped him on the shoulder so he couldn't. I quickly replied,

Hi Cat,

Seattle's same as always and Freddie's as good as he can be with me beating him up all the time, but what's with the winky face?! I do not still like Frednub, besides he kissed Carly before she left for Italy, so he probably likes her. Not that I care anyway! See you soon, Cat.

-Sam

I pressed send and put my phone back into my pocket while heading towards Freddie's black BMW convertible. Freddie put my stuff in the back and we drove to his apartment.

Freddie's POV

I unlocked the door to my apartment and led Sam to my bedroom, which I had cleaned before I left to pick her up. "You can take the bedroom, I'll sleep on the couch," I told her while I put her suitcase on the bed and left her to unpack. I walked into the living room and turned the TV on while making sure I had lots of ham in the fridge, considering Sam was there. I grabbed some blankets and a pillow from the closet and laid them down on the couch.

I checked the time on my watch - 6:13. "Sam, I'm gonna start making dinner, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me!" I yelled and then headed to the kitchen. I cooked an easy microwave meal filled with meat for Sam and made some pasta for me. I heard footsteps on the stairs and put all the food on the table. "Hey nub," Sam said, walking to the table covered with food. "You cook?" Sam asked gesturing to the food. "Sort of, but my mum was hesitant to let me because of all the 'dangers' involved," I answered her. We sat down and Sam immediately stuffed her face. Same old Sam! I thought to myself.