Chapter - 5 ⚠

Seungmin's POV:

I went to a convenience store to buy myself cup noodles as my fridge was empty and i did not have anything to eat. I bought myself some other snacks and drinks like chips, coke, bungeo-ppang, and other stuff. I absolutely love bungeo-ppangs they taste so good! especially in winter i buy them all the time whenever i am hungry

It was 9:08pm by the time i stepped out of the convenience store. I decided to stop by a park somewhere near my home. The park was empty i didn't see much people only 2 walked by me but they left the park so there was no one at all.. well thats what i thought.

The park was very beautiful, there were many beautiful plants and flowers. My favourite flowers are the daisies, they are very pretty.

I stayed at the park for awhile. I decided to check my phone and i saw that it was already 9:53pm. i started walking quickly back to my home, night time is where all bad things happen to me even though i love going out at night im just very unlucky..

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

\\ ( ⚠ TW: attempt of r@p£ ⚠ ) //

please scroll if uncomfortable.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Nobody's POV:

Seungmin was walking by an alleyway when someone suddenly pulled him by his wrist. "What is a pretty boy like you doing here all alone at night?..~" The boy said to Seungmin while pinning him to the wall. Seungmin was terrified his eyes were wide open.

"l-let go.. " Seungmin said with a shaky voice, "we are just getting started." He said with a bold voice. Before seungmin could scream for help the boy smashed his lips onto Seungmin's. Seungmin tried to push him away but his grip was too strong. The boy touched him Seungmin's eyes were cosplaying as a waterfall he couldn't stop crying, it was painful. The boy digged his nails into Seungmin's skin leaving scratch marks on his back.

"someone please save me.." Seungmin thought to himself.

The boy scratched Seungmin bruises and it started to bleed once again.
After awhile of Seungmin trying to push him away he gave up and let the boy do what he was doing to him, it was so painful, horrible and terrifying for him.

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

End of r@p£ scene.
(i fr dont know how to write a r@p£ scene.. thats good right? i don't even know if this is considered as a r@p£ scene? )

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Seungmin's POV:

I hate myself so much, why didn't i just go home earlier?.. its my fault for getting into this situation. I wouldn't have been here if i went home.. why can't anyone hear my cries?

The guy pulled away from me he reaches into his pocket, he pulled out a knife and he cut a long cut going straight down from my elbow to my wrist on my right arm. i held onto my arm in pain blood dripping on the ground, The boy walked away from me after pushing me on the wall

i dragged down from the wall to the ground i leaned my head on the wall and closed my eyes. i was almost half-way naked as that boy ripped half of my T-shirt open.

I dont want to go home.. if i do the figure will still be there to stalk me, i cant even keep myself safe why do i exist? Today was the worst day ever, it will traumatize me every time i think about it, am i going crazy?

Thoughts kept running through my head. I had a massive head ache my throat hurted so badly.

I felt dizzy, my head was pounding, i opened and closed my eyes slowly and after a few seconds i fainted

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

i dont know how to make this chapter better :( i try my best to edit it so it will be more interesting and not confusing, im sorry 😔

Even though I'm hurt im proud i wrote a longer chapter It took me so long to finish writing this chapter. Im so so so SO sorry if my grammer doesnt make sense and if there are spelling mistakes. Anyways chapter 6 will be out when i finish writing it maybe I'll start writing it today and maybe even publish today but who knows when.
Goodbye luvs 👋

Words:773