Prologue

~• Genocide •~

The bloody sounds of explosions, cuts, thumps and more could be heard outside the judgment hall.  The sounds of battles had been going on for two hours, until it suddenly stopped, the last sound being a slash.

Inside the corridor, two silhouettes could be seen amidst the debris and bones scattered on the floor, one of a child, who was panting, his clothes were stained with blood and dust, as well as the knife, which was previously in his hand, but now it was embedded in the chest of the second silhouette, a skeleton monster was standing in the middle of the corridor, its body slightly bent, a knife was in the middle of its chest, blood dripping on the edge of the blade that dripped on the orange tiled floor.  Blood also came out of her mouth as she started to smile.

"... Yeah... looks like you won... brat."  the skeleton's voice said, breaking the disturbing silence.  She took a shuddering breath before one of her hands reached for the hilt of the knife and in no time she had ripped the object from her chest.  Ignoring the bleeding that started.  The skeleton weakly walked over to Frisk and handed over the knife, before continuing to walk.  "My job here… is over… I'm going to Grilbby's…" she said, as her body started to dissolve… "Liz… do you want something…?"  were her last words before her body completely turned to dust covering the clothes she wore.  The fabrics fell to the ground slightly, showing that yet another monster had been a victim of the child's Genocide...

Do you want to Reset?  You will lose all saved progress.

❤️Yes

     No