𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

「 chapter three  sense 」

「 chapter three ❦ sense 」

"𝐖ake the fuck up now, you've got school, you're late!!!!" my older sister, Isabella roared at the top of her lungs as she slammed my door open, obviously very angry. "It's ten in the fucking morning, you pinchazo (prick)!! You were supposed to be at school two hours ago, are you thick?!"

I flinched, almost falling off my bed at the shouting. Obviously, my mother had sent her to wake me up yet again. "Who are you?!" I questioned, blinking rapidly.

She scoffed, leaning against my door frame with her hand on her hip and a fucking wooden spoon in her other hand. Screw my mom for letting her hit me whenever she wasn't around... She was almost like a second parent. "It's your sister," she hissed, narrowing her brows at me as I stared at her. "You're supposed to be at school. Get. Ready. Now.

I rolled my eyes and groaned, slumping back under my covers, only to get Isabella's slipper dashed straight at my head with a perfect aim. "Ow!! What the fuck?!" I cursed, looking at her and fully sitting up.

"You've got five seconds to get your ass out of that fucking bed and start getting ready for school before I call mamá (mom); Five," Isabella warned, wasting no time to start counting down. Oh shit... Fuck me.

I let out a groan, kicking my covers off and rubbing my eyes. "Four." I was barely listening to her at this point, as long as I got off before the number two at least because my sister had some serious anger issues when it came to waking me and Valentina up in the morning. "Chill out, Isa; Just give me five minutes," I mumbled, letting out a yawn.

"Three," she continued, her voice growing louder and more stern. "Why you counting down like I'm some dog?" I sighed, rolling my eyes before she threw her other shoe at me, making me fall off the bed. I cursed, holding my head. "Good! Now, if I don't see you downstairs in the next five minutes-" she started before I quickly cut her off.

"Can it, hermana... Santa mierda (sister, holy shit)," I growled under my breath, standing up. "Get out," I mumbled.

Isabella rolled her eyes, shaking her head at him. "Shut the fuck up, you reject. You're walking to school," she hissed at me before turning and slamming the door behind her, making me flinch.

That woman was terrifying.

I sighed gently, yawning once more and scratching the top of my head, walking towards my wardrobe to grab my uniform. Did it even matter? I just grabbed my shirt, tie, pants and jacket, my eyes dropping before I quickly snapped them open again.