Chapter 1: Become a destroyer.

"You're late again."

"I don't care."

"And you're not in your uniform."

"Like I care."

The barren wasteland of Honnōji Academy's courtyard stood between the two boys, one significantly larger than the other. One boy with wavy brown hair, with his fringe stretching down to the side of his jawline while the rest of his hair was straightened out and downwards to the end of his neck.

The other was muscular, had slicked back-yet short blonde hair along with large eyebrows. He wore a grey jumpsuit of sorts, three black stairs imprinted on the front and large bladed-shoulder pads and silver gauntlets.

"THIS EARNS YOU ANOTHER DAY OF PUNISHMENT, SUMIDA!"

NO-STAR SECOND YEAR STUDENT: AZUMA SUMIDA

The larger boy shouted, almost having grown twice in size and pointing down at the boy, known known as Azuma. Azuma's face formed a snarl.

"You can kiss my ass, Gamagori. I'll keep rebelling until I see my sister again. Now buzz off, I've got some crappy education to learn." 

DISCIPLINARY COMITTEE CHAIR: IRA GAMAGORI

Azuma would respond, moving around Gamagori and towards the school, creating a sizable distance between, before a whip cracked and was thrust towards Azuma's direction, only for him to just barely dodge it.

"This game again, Gamagori? Christ Almighty."

"You intend to avoid punishment, WHICH ONLY WORSENS YOUR SITUATION!"

Gamagori snapped back, whipping Azuma across the face, leaving a nasty scratch and for him to fall to the ground. Gamagori picked Azuma up by the pack of his jacket and stared directly at him.

"YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF ISOLATED FOR ANOTHER DAY, AND ANOTHER AFTER THAT FOR DEFYING PUNISHMENT! ALONG WITH 2 DETENTIONS!"

"Whatever."

Carried into the building and into a completely separate room, he was just solely dropped off. Azuma let out a low "Khh..." as he stared at the almost empty room. It's walls were bland and dry, lifeless as everything else. A small prison-cell like window had a small bit of light beaming through it, barely illuminating the room The only thing standing in it was a table and desk.

"Brush over the claims again, don't even acknowledge it. I know too damn well they have her! I know they have her somewhere!" Azuma would say, clutching onto the chair and took a deep breath in, before throwing the chair at one of the walls, the leg sticking into it perfectly.

"HOW LONG ARE THESE ASSHOLES GOING TO KEEP ME IN THE DARK!? MAKING THE LAST OF MY FAMILY DISAPPEAR WITHOUT A GOD DAMN TRACE!?"

He kicked down the desk with an angry shout.

"I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING SATSUKI, YOU ARROGANT PIECE OF CRAP! I'LL TAKE DOWN THIS SCHOOL AND REDUCE IT TO ASH! DO YOU HEAR ME!? I'LL CRUSH EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU! NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES, YOU WILL FEEL MY ANGER, MY WRATH. YOU CAN'T EVEN STOP ME! I WON'T DIE UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHERE SHE IS, I REFUSE TO DIE, YOU HEAR ME!?"