The Plane

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kaylie's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peanuts ma'am?" Asked the waiter. "Uh, no thank you." I said. I clearly wasn't paying attention cause I was super hungry. I was sitting near some cute guy and I didn't want to be rude so I gave him the window seat. "Where are you headed to when we get to Nevada?" Asked the guy. "What?" I turned.

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~Brett's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~  

  I asked the lady where she was going, and I guess she didn't hear. "Where are you going when we get to Nevada?" I asked once more. "I- I guess Boulder City, my friend said she'd meet me there.." She said, me noticing that she was biting her lip. She was cute, I had to admit. "Wow, coming to Nevada and not even going to Las Vegas?" I questioned.

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~Kaylie's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, coming to Nevada and not even going to Las Vegas?" Questioned the man, sighing with a smile. "Uh, I guess not?" I said, fake smiling back. My parents forced me to come here, because I wasn't social enough. How're you supposed to be social after your boyfriend - and only love - broke up with you? I had a sweatshirt, it covering my arms where the scars are. I felt the man's arm go around, and onto my shoulder. Did he just do the fake yawn trick on me?!

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~Brett's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, yeah, I did the oldest trick in the book. "W-What're you doing?" She asked, slightly blushing. "What? This? Nothing.." He pulled his arm away, sighing. "I-I.." She stuttered, surprised. Okay, I did that TOO early. What if she doesn't like me? Does blushing mean she likes the person back? I got confused. "I-It didn't...I don't care..." Her face got red after stopping the sentence. "You don't care..?" I asked, surprised.

                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~Kaylie's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You don't care..?" He said, his mouth slightly dropping open. "I-I.." I cut off, feeling a bag drop from the top of the plane. "O-Ow!" I screamed, as luggage crashed onto my head. The man unbuckled, and shielded me.